Easy 3 Ingredient Hash Brown Casserole a classic and popular side dish made simple without losing any flavor. This potato casserole has only three ingredients.
3 Ingredient Hash Brown Casserole
Great served with 2 Pack Slow Cooker Roast!
3 Ingredient Hash Brown Casserole / Call Me PMc
- 4 cups hash brown potatoes
- 1 and 3/4 cups heavy cream
- 2 cups cheddar cheese shredded
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspon pepper
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray an 8x12 inch or 6 cup casserolee dish with non stick spray.
- Pour half of the frozen hash browns into dish. Sprinkle salt, pepper, and half of cheese over potatoes.
- Spread remaining hash brown potatoes in dish. Top with remaing salt, pepper and cheese. Pour heavy cream over potatoes.
- Bake 45 minutes covered. Take lid off and bake another 15 minutes until potatoes are soft and cheese is melted and browned. Serve hot