Hot Crawfish Cheese Dip -Creamy, hot, spicy everything you want in a dip! Serve at Super Bowl and bond over good food, good drinks, amazing commercials, oh, and the football game!
Hot Crawfish Cheese Dip
I love commercials, football, and food! A day of football is big fun for me.
During the holidays I tried to clean and organize a little. I started on my pantry. If you go in there, well, you may not find your way out. I was cleaning and staying focused until I picked up my recipe box.
The bad news is my pantry is still a wreck. But, the good news is I came across the Hot Crawfish Cheese Dip. I haven’t made it in years. I knew immediately I wanted to make it!
Hot Crawfish Cheese Dip
I love creamy dips and could really make a meal on them if I let myself. And, I especially love this Hot Crawfish Cheese Dip. It packs some heat, but you can totally adjust that to as much or as little kick as you want. Remember, adjust any recipe to your preferences. Crawfish is another favorite, but I don’t like to peel them. It’s a lot of work for a little cupful! That’s why I like to buy crawfish already peeled and ready to use. Most of the time when I make this dip I put everything in a slow cooker and turn in on low. Stir it after the cheese begins to melt. That’s it. Easy, right? If you’re serving it for a party, keep it on low and it’ll stay creamy and warm for the whole party.
An alternate way to make it is to heat the ingredients on the stove, place in an oven-safe dish and cover the top with white cheddar cheese. Bake it in the oven until hot and bubbly and the cheese on top melts. Then you’ll serve it with salty chips or crackers!
- 2- 8-ounce packages cream cheese , room temperature
- 3 green onions chopped
- 1 pound crawfish tails fresh or frozen
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon ground red pepper
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 cup grated white cheddar cheese more if you want to melt some on top
- pinch of red pepper flakes
- Slow cooker method:Add all ingredients to a slow cooker and heat on low until melted. Stir frequently.
- Oven method: Combine all ingredients and place in an oven safe dish. Top with more cheddar cheese and bake until hot and bubbly and cheese is melted.
©CallMePMc.com All images & content are copyright protected. Please do not use my images without prior permission. If you want to republish this recipe, please re-write the recipe in your own words, or link back to this post for the recipe.
More dips you may like: