Spicy, cheesy, creamy, hearty Buffalo Chicken Dip, is a mouth-watering, crowd-favorite dip recipe made with three kinds of cheese, tender simmered chicken & hot Buffalo sauce.
Are you wondering what to take to your next party? This is it!
I love appetizers. If I could, I’d live off appetizers and desserts. It’s the important things in life, right? Big Daddy says I like appetizers because I like to snack, that I never eat a full meal. It’s true. I like a couple bites here and there.
Buffalo Chicken Dip is hard to resist even if you’re not a snacker. It’s the ultimate snack and party food. It’s always a favorite and the first to go.
Buffalo Chicken Dip
- If you don’t have time to cook chicken, use rotisserie from your grocer.
- This is the Buffalo Sauce I use.
- You can mix the dip early in the day and bake it just before serving.
- Be sure to have plenty of chips.
Buffalo Chicken Dip / Call Me PMc
- 1 and 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 8 oz cream cheese softened
- 1 cup blue cheese substitute Colby or another if you don't like blue cheese
- 1/3 cup hot Buffalo sauce
- 3 cup cooked chicken breast shredded or chopped
- 2 cup cheddar cheese shredded
- Mix mayonnaise, sour cream, cream cheese, bleu cheese, hot sauce in a mixer until creamy.
- Fold in chicken then spread in a small casserole dish.
- Sprinkle cheddar cheese on top of chicken.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 15 to 20 minutes or until heated through and cheese is melted.
- Best served hot with Scoops, pita chips, or tortilla chips. Enjoy!
You may also like:
Have you eaten Buffalo Chicken Dip before?