Spicy, cheesy, creamy, hearty Buffalo Chicken Dip, is a mouth-watering, crowd-favorite dip recipe made with three kinds of cheese, tender simmered chicken & hot Buffalo sauce.
Are you wondering what to take to your next party? This is it!
I love appetizers. If I could, I’d live off appetizers and desserts. It’s the important things in life, right? Big Daddy says I like appetizers because I like to snack, that I never eat a full meal. It’s true. I like a couple bites here and there.
Buffalo Chicken Dip is hard to resist even if you’re not a snacker. It’s the ultimate snack and party food. It’s always a favorite and the first to go.
Buffalo Chicken Dip
- If you don’t have time to cook chicken, use rotisserie from your grocer.
- This is the Buffalo Sauce I use.
- You can mix the dip early in the day and bake it just before serving.
- Be sure to have plenty of chips.
- 1 and 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 8 oz cream cheese softened
- 1 cup blue cheese substitute Colby or another if you don't like blue cheese
- 1/3 cup hot Buffalo sauce
- 3 cup cooked chicken breast shredded or chopped
- 2 cup cheddar cheese shredded
Mix mayonnaise, sour cream, cream cheese, bleu cheese, hot sauce in a mixer until creamy.
Fold in chicken then spread in a small casserole dish.
Sprinkle cheddar cheese on top of chicken.
Bake at 350 degrees for 15 to 20 minutes or until heated through and cheese is melted.
Best served hot with Scoops, pita chips, or tortilla chips. Enjoy!
©CallMePMc.com All images & content are copyright protected. Please do not use my images without prior permission. If you want to republish this recipe, please re-write the recipe in your own words, or link back to this post for the recipe.
You may also like:
Have you eaten Buffalo Chicken Dip before?