Salty Sweet Crockpot Candy is perfect for holiday gifts and parties. This recipe takes just a couple of ingredients to make these decadent, luscious treats!
❤️This is a great recipe to make with littles. It’s undeniably the easiest treat you can make! You may have a chocolate-covered kitchen afterward, but it’ll be fun for you and them.
SALTY SWEET CROCKPOT CANDY
I just shared a similar recipe with you not too long ago, White Chocolate Crockpot Candy. This candy recipe is so easy and adaptable that I made it again for another occasion. I want to show you just how easy it is to change up.
If you don’t have a slow cooker (Crock Pot) you can make this candy on the stovetop. Pop over to my article How to Melt Chocolate before you start this project. This candy melting pot makes it super simple to melt chocolate if needed.
YOU NEED 3 INGREDIENTS
The full recipe with ingredient amounts and instructions is at the bottom of this post. You can save a tree and save the recipe to your personal and private recipe box right here on Call Me PMc.
- Dry roasted peanuts. As well, you can use any nut.
- White chocolate. You can use white chocolate chips or almond bark.
- Sprinkles. Optional, but fun. Choose whatever sprinkles you want. It’s a fun way to ‘dress’ these peanut clusters for any holiday.
SALTY SWEET CROCKPOT CANDY SUBSTITUTIONS
As long as you keep the total the same you can replace the peanut with another nut. Try almonds or pecans. (I especially like pecans.) You can also swap the peanuts for marshmallows, pretzels, or Cheerios.
You’ll enjoy these recipes too!
- Dark Chocolate Salted Almonds
- Chocolate Truffles
- Chocolate Covered Strawberries
- Dark Chocolate Pistachio Cups
- Cheerio Clusters
- Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Truffles
- How to Melt Chocolate
Note: When there’s an unusual or hard-to-find ingredient, I link to it either in this narrative or in the recipe below. The link will be unlined and in blue. You can click the links and see exactly the products I used. You do not have to purchase through the links, but you can if you want to. This makes shopping super easy to add items used in this recipe to your Walmart, Kroger, or Amazon cart.
Got any questions? Ask away! I’m happy to help. If you enjoy this recipe, I hope you’ll leave a comment with 5 STARS. Thanks! Did you know you can view my Instagram feed right here on my site? View CallMePMc Instagram feed.
The nutritional information provided is approximate and is calculated using online tools. Information can vary depending on various factors, but I have endeavored to be as accurate as possible.
SALTY SWEET CROCKPOT CANDY
Want to save recipes? Create an account or login & then you can use the “Save Recipe” button when viewing a recipe to save it to your Recipe Box. You can access your saved recipes on any device and generate a shopping list for recipes in your collections.Save To Your Recipe Box
- 16 ounces dry roasted peanuts
- 24 ounces white chocolate
- Sprinkles of your choice
- Place peanuts and white bark in your crock pot.
- Cook on LOW for two hours or until the chocolate is completely melted.
- Prepare a large baking sheet by lining it with parchment paper.
- Stir melted bark and peanuts together.
- Using a spoon, place spoonfuls of mixture on your prepared baking sheet.
- Add sprinkles before the chocolate hardens.
- Cool until the chocolate is completely set.