This Chocolate Cheerio Clusters recipe is easy to make in just a few minutes. They are luscious and decadent. These chocolate clusters are perfect for holiday snacks, parties, or gifts.
As well, I enjoy making treats like this will the little ones. As long as you monitor them melting the chocolate, there’s not a lot that can go wrong with this recipe. (Aside from the fact that you may have a chocolate-covered kitchen afterward!😂)
CHOCOLATE CHEERIO CLUSTERS
Chocolate Cheerio Clusters are undeniably the easiest treat you can make! With just three ingredients you can these no-bake ‘cookies’ in about five minutes.
CHANGE IT UP!
As well, these are also very versatile. You can easily change them by substituting any of these ingredients. If you add peanuts, marshmallows, or pretzels, simply replace one cup of Cheerios with one cup of peanuts (or marshmallows or pretzels). Therefore, you’ll have 1 cup of Cheerios and 1 cup of peanuts.
- Dark chocolate
- White chocolate
- Peanuts (or any nut)
Furthermore, you can add festive sprinkles on top for any holiday or birthday. As well, a sprinkle of salt flakes is always good.
These are delicious and easy recipes too!
- Chocolate Covered Strawberries
- How to Make Chocolate Covered Spoons
- Chocolate Covered Potato Chips
- Martha Washington Candy
- Buckeye Chocolate Peanut Butter Truffle Spoons
- Kitkat Truffles
Please keep in mind that nutritional information is a rough estimate and can vary based on the products used.
Have you tried this recipe? Please consider leaving a 5 rating and comment.
CHOCOLATE CHEERIO CLUSTERS
Want to save recipes? Create an account or login & then you can use the “Save Recipe” button when viewing a recipe to save it to your Recipe Box. You can access your saved recipes on any device and generate a shopping list for recipes in your collections.Save To Your Recipe Box Go to your saved recipes
- ½ cup dark chocolate chips
- ½ cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 tablespoon solid vegetable shortening
- 2 cups Cheerios cereal
- Line a baking sheet or your countertop with waxed paper or parchment paper.
- Microwave in 30-second increments stirring after every 30 seconds until the chocolate is melted and smooth.
- Add the Cheerios and stir them with a spatula until are well-coated in chocolate and no dry spots remain.
- Using a small spring release scoop or teaspoon, drop small teaspoonfuls onto the waxed paper.
- If you want to add any decoration on top sprinkle it on while the chocolate is still wet.
- Allow the candy to dry before serving or storing.
- Store the candies in an airtight container for up to a month. You can store in the refrigerator or countertop. If you store them in the refrigerator, allow them to come to room temperature before serving.
REMEMBER TO SUBSCRIBE TO Call Me Pmc Newsletter FOR FREE AND RECEIVE FRESH RECIPE & news notifications DELIVERED INTO YOUR INBOX! You may also want to join my Facebook Group, Call Me Pmc- Easy Recipes.