Butterfinger Dip with Chocolate Covered Potato Chips a fun and delicious way to enjoy your favorite candy. It just takes minutes to make. Enjoy it with a sweet and salty combo of Chocolate Covered Potato Chips.
This Butterfinger Dip with Chocolate Covered Potato Chips takes less than 5 minutes to make.
You can serve it with chocolate covered potatoes chips for the ultimate in decadence. As well, this dip is good with shortbread cookies, chocolate covered graham crackers, and pretzels. Another option for dippers is fruit. I especially like green apples with this dip.
Butterfinger Dip with Chocolate Covered Potato Chips
- If you aren’t familiar with melting and dipping chocolate, I recommend you read this post, How to Melt Chocolate.
- I recommend Wilton Candy Melts or Ghirardelli Chocolate Dark Melting Wafers
- Wavy Lay’s or Ruffles are recommended because they’re thicker and sturdier.
- 8- ounces cream cheese at room temperature
- 4- ounces marshmallow cream
- 8- ounces Cool Whip this can be left out for a richer, creamier dip
- 10 fun size Butterfinger candy bars crushed
- 7 and 3/4 ounce Wavy Lay's potato chips or Ruffle's
- 12- ounce Wilton Dark Chocolate Candy melts see post above for substitutions
In the bowl of a stand mixer, beat together cream cheese and marshmallow cream until smooth.
Fold in Cool Whip and candy bars. Store in an airtight container and refrigerate until ready to serve.
Serve with chocolate covered potato chips, graham crackers, animal crackers, or vanilla wafers.