Low-fat, this 2 Ingredient Fat-Free Lemon Sheet Cake is a bright and sweet in flavor with a rich brownie-like texture.
Two ingredients are all it takes to create a quick, delicious, and easy lemon angel cake.
2 Ingredient Fat-Free Lemon Sheet Cake
- I recommend lining a 9×13-inch baking pan with parchment paper instead of spraying it with non-stick spray for this recipe. This cake is dense and sweet with a brownie-like texture that sticks easily to the pan.
- This is my favorite 9×13-inch pan.
- You can purchase parchment paper here.
- Please keep in mind that nutritional information is a rough estimate and can vary greatly based on products used.
You may like these recipes as well
This 2 Ingredient Fat-Free Lemon Sheet Cake is a bright and sweet with a rich brownie-like texture. It's quick, delicious, easy, and low-fat.
- 16 ounce box Angel Food Cake Mix
- 22 ounce can Lemon Pie Filling
Preheat oven to 350 degrees D. Line a deep 9x13 inch baking pan with parchment paper.
In a large bowl, combine the box of angel food cake and lemon pie filling. Whisk it until it's well incorporated. Mix well until it starts to foam slightly.
Pour the batter in the baking pan and bake for 30 to 40 minutes. It's done when the edges have risen and have browned slightly and the center is set. I baked mine closer to 40 minutes, at 30 minutes it was not yet done.
Remove from the oven and cool on a wire rack. This cake cuts cleaner when completely cooled. Serve with ice cream or whipped cream and strawberries or blueberries, if desired.
Recipe from Paula @CallMePMc.com All images and content are copyright protected. Please do not use my images without prior permission that includes copying the ingredient list or entire recipe and posting in the comments on Pinterest for Facebook. If you want to share this recipe, please simply link back to this post for the recipe.
As a busy mom, Paula saw the need to simplify cooking and meal prep without sacrificing flavor. She provides simple recipes and time-saving strategies for delicious and nutritious meals for your family. Please share CallMePMc.com with your friends.