Low-fat, this 2 Ingredient Fat-Free Lemon Sheet Cake is a bright and sweet in flavor with a rich brownie-like texture.
Two ingredients are all it takes to create a quick, delicious, and easy lemon angel cake.
2 Ingredient Fat-Free Lemon Sheet Cake
- I recommend lining a 9×13-inch baking pan with parchment paper instead of spraying it with non-stick spray for this recipe. This cake is dense and sweet with a brownie-like texture that sticks easily to the pan.
- This is my favorite 9×13-inch pan.
- You can purchase parchment paper here.
- Please keep in mind that nutritional information is a rough estimate and can vary greatly based on products used.
You may like these recipes as well
Fat-Free Lemon Sheet Cake
Want to save recipes? Create an account or login & then you can use the “Save Recipe” button when viewing a recipe to save it to your Recipe Box. You can access your saved recipes on any device and generate a shopping list for recipes in your collections.Save To Your Recipe Box Go to your saved recipes
- 16 ounce box Angel Food Cake Mix
- 22 ounce can Lemon Pie Filling
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees D. Line a deep 9x13 inch baking pan with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, combine the box of angel food cake and lemon pie filling. Whisk it until it's well incorporated. Mix well until it starts to foam slightly.
- Pour the batter in the baking pan and bake for 30 to 40 minutes. It's done when the edges have risen and have browned slightly and the center is set. I baked mine closer to 40 minutes, at 30 minutes it was not yet done.
- Remove from the oven and cool on a wire rack. This cake cuts cleaner when completely cooled. Serve with ice cream or whipped cream and strawberries or blueberries, if desired.
As a busy mom, Paula saw the need to simplify cooking and meal prep without sacrificing flavor. She provides simple recipes and time-saving strategies for delicious and nutritious meals for your family. Please share CallMePMc.com with your friends.