Oreo Cream Cheese Fluff Trifle is a is a sweet, creamy, delicious, no-bake dessert that takes about 10 minutes to make! This family favorite is great for parties and potlucks…. or always-hungry-Oreo-loving-teenage boys!
There is one thing about Oreo cookies, they bring my boys running to the kitchen!
This trifle was such a hit, my youngest asked if I’d teach him how to make it. I did. He made it and it lasted two days. So good!
🔴 This is a super recipe to make with your kids! They love crushing up Oreos. Additionally, there’s no using a sharp knife and no hot stove to deal with!
This Oreo dessert is so luscious and decadent. I love that it’s no-bake and so easy to make!
It’s great for parties, potlucks, tailgating, and reunions. And, I’ve never known anyone not to like it. (Of course, if you want to take some home for yourself that may be a bad thing!😂)
If you do not have a trifle bowl, use a large clear bowl, glasses, or clear mini (5 oz) plastic cups.
Oreo Cream Cheese Fluff Trifle Tips and Subs
- Yes, you can use off-brand ‘Oreo’ cookies in this recipe.
- Additionally, you can use (2) 1.34 ounce sugar-free instant pudding. It’s the same size box but is lighter in weight.
- As well, you can use low-fat or fat-free cream cheese.
- You can also use light or fat-free Cool Whip.
- Finally, you can substitute whole, 1% 2% or fat-free milk
Please note: If substituting lower-fat versions of the above ingredients, I recommend only substituting 1 or 2 of them for lower-fat or fat-free ingredients. You’ll be giving up a lot of the creaminess and lusciousness by using the lower fat products.
While you’re here, check out these recipes.
Please keep in mind that nutritional information is a rough estimate and can vary based on products used.
Oreo Cream Cheese Fluff Trifle
- See notes above for substitutions
- Reserve 3 or 4 cookies for garnish. Place the remaining Oreo cookies in a Ziploc baggie and crush. (A meat mallet or rolling pin works great for this.)
- Add the milk and pudding and whisk until smooth. Chill until set about 15 minutes.
- Add the pudding mixture to the cream cheese and butter mixture. Mix on low until combined and smooth.
- Carefullly fold in 8 ounces of Cool Whip into the cream cheese, butter, pudding mixture. Be gentle, you want to keep it nice and fluffy.
- In a large bowl or trifle dish. Spoon in a layer of pudding then top with a layer of crushed Oreos. Repeat layers. You can make as many layers as you want.
- Top with the remaining 4 ounces of Cool Whip and garnish with the 3 or 4 Oreos that you reserved. You can crush them, half them, or keep them whole to garnish with.
- Cover and chill 30 minutes to 2 hours before serving.
- Cover tightly and store up to 2 days in the refrigerator.