Lemon Curd Fluff Bars have a vanilla wafer crust topped with a tart and sweet lemon filling topped. These are unbelievably delicious.
I love lemon dessert. Spring always makes me think of light and bright lemon dessert recipes.
This is one of the easiest lemon desserts you can make. It has three simple ingredients for the filling. I made homemade vanilla wafer crust, but you could make or buy a graham cracker crust. My mother always made vanilla wafer crust for her lemon icebox pie. In my mind, that’s what goes with this lemon filling.
Lemon Curd Fluff Bars
This recipe takes two easy steps. You’ll make the crust which consists of
I make my Vanilla Wafer Pie Crust the same way as my Graham Cracker Pie Crust. Obviously, except I use vanilla wafers.
The second step is to make the filling. It is made up of just three ingredients: lemon curd,
You’ll want the
When you’re ready, using an electric mixer mix the lemon curd and the
Shop this post
- I use this pan for this cake.
- This is my favorite mixer.
- You’ll find a ton of uses for this mini-food processor. Or, you can blend the strawberries in a blender.
- I used a 12.7-ounce jar of Bonne Maman Lemon Curd.
Lemon Curd Fluff Bars
Want to save recipes? Create an account or login & then you can use the “Save Recipe” button when viewing a recipe to save it to your Recipe Box. You can access your saved recipes on any device and generate a shopping list for recipes in your collections.Save To Your Recipe Box Go to your saved recipes
- 12.7 -ounces lemon curd
- 8 -ounces cream cheese at room temperature
- 8 -ounces Cool Whip
- 1 and ½ cups vanilla wafers crushed
- 6 tablespoons butter melted
- Spray a 9x9-inch baking pan or glass pan with non-stick spray or line with parchment paper.
- In a bowl, mix the crushed vanilla wafers and the melted butter. Press the mixture into your prepared pan. Refrigerate while you're mixing the filling.
- With a hand mixer or stand mixer, beat the cream cheese until smooth. Add the lemon curd and mix until it's well combined.
- Fold in the Whipped Cream (Cool Whip) carefully.
- Spoon the filling into your crust.
- Cover and refrigerate 1 hour before cutting and serving.
- Cover or store in an airtight container 4 days. The crust starts to get a little soggy after that.