Lemon Curd Fluff Bars have a vanilla wafer crust topped with a tart and sweet lemon filling topped. These are unbelievably delicious.
I love lemon dessert. Spring always makes me think of light and bright lemon dessert recipes.
This is one of the easiest lemon desserts you can make. It has three simple ingredients for the filling. I made homemade vanilla wafer crust, but you could make or buy a graham cracker crust. My mother always made vanilla wafer crust for her lemon icebox pie. In my mind, that’s what goes with this lemon filling.
Lemon Curd Fluff Bars
This recipe takes two easy steps. You’ll make the crust which consists of butter and vanilla wafers.
The second step is to make the filling. It is made up of just three ingredients: lemon curd, cream cheese, and whipped cream (or Cool Whip).
You’ll want the cream cheese to be at room temperature. It mixes much easier when it’s not really cold right out of the fridge. In fact, it’s almost impossible to mix cream cheese when it’s so. Therefore, sit the cream cheese on the countertop for a couple of hours before you intend to mix this recipe together.
When you’re ready, using an electric mixer mix the lemon curd and the cream cheese together until it’s smooth and creamy. Next, fold in the whipped cream or Cool Whip into the lemon curd mixture. Gently fold it in so that the mixture remains fluffy and light.
Shop this post
- I use this pan for this cake.
- This is my favorite mixer.
- You’ll find a ton of uses for this mini-food processor. Or, you can blend the strawberries in a blender.
- I used a 12.7-ounce jar of Bonne Maman Lemon Curd.
Lemon Curd Fluff Bars
Want to save recipes? Create an account or login & then you can use the “Save Recipe” button when viewing a recipe to save it to your Recipe Box. You can access your saved recipes on any device and generate a shopping list for recipes in your collections.Save To Your Recipe Box Go to your saved recipes
- Spray a 9x9-inch baking pan or glass pan with non-stick spray or line with parchment paper.
- With a hand mixer or stand mixer, beat the cream cheese until smooth. Add the lemon curd and mix until it's well combined.
- Fold in the Whipped Cream (Cool Whip) carefully.
- Spoon the filling into your crust.
- Cover and refrigerate 1 hour before cutting and serving.
- Cover or store in an airtight container 4 days. The crust starts to get a little soggy after that.