Oreo Cheesecake Trifle in disposable cups makes easy, individual desserts for picnics, socials, and cookouts. This dessert has layers of rich, moist chocolate cake, light and fluffy Oreo pudding, and crushed Oreo cookies.
Do not let summer pass without making this light, airy, chocolatey, and delicious dessert recipe!
For my recipe, I used a chocolate cake mix for the cake. You could also use a brownie mix. As well, you can make homemade chocolate cake or brownies.
Another option, I love to make these in individual servings. I used disposable clear punch cups. You can serve it in shot glasses. Yet another option, you can make it one large trifle dish. A large trifle makes a stunning display. I love it when food looks as pretty as it tastes!
If you’re making this dessert for a party or potluck, you can easily double the recipe.
HOW TO MAKE OREO CHEESECAKE TRIFLE
- Start with crumbled cake in the bottom of the cup
- Spoon the cheesecake mixture over the cake
- Repeat another layer of cake then cheesecake
- For the finaly, top crush Oreo cookies and sprinkle over the top. Garnish with a sprig of mint and a whole Oreo cookie.
While you’re here check out these recipes
- Oreo Cream Cheese Fluff Trifle
- Rolo Cheesecake Recipe
- 9 Margaritas to Make Now
- Dark Chocolate Brown Sugar Cookies
- Chocolate Chunk Bread Pudding
Please keep in mind that nutritional information is a rough estimate and can vary based on products used.
This post has been updated from an earlier version. Some new pictures and simplified recipe instructions are included.
Oreo Cake Cups
Want to save recipes? Create an account or login & then you can use the “Save Recipe” button when viewing a recipe to save it to your Recipe Box. You can access your saved recipes on any device and generate a shopping list for recipes in your collections.Save To Your Recipe Box Go to your saved recipes
- 15.25 -ounce pkg chocolate cake mix plus ingredients to make it according to box - eggs, oil, water
- 2 4-ounce packages Cookies and Cream Pudding mix
- 4 cups milk
- 8 ounces container whipped topping
- 8 to 10 chocolate sandwich cookies crushed
- Make cake according to the package directions.
- Mix pudding with milk. Before pudding sets completely, fold in whipped topping.
- While the cake is hot crumble into punch cups.
- Top the cake with pudding mixture. Then crumble cookies on top.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.