Easter Sand Art Brownie Recipe is a sweet and artful delight that everyone can enjoy this Easter season! This Sand Art Brownie jar makes a great hostess gift, fun kids’ activity, and a decadent dessert.
This Easter, keep your family and friends entertained with super fun and colorful Easter Sand Art Brownies. With just a few simple ingredients and a few creative touches, you’ll create a mouth-watering treat that is sure to become the highlight of your holiday celebrations.
Not only do these brownies look beautiful, but they taste delicious too! Imagine layers of moist, chocolatey brownie mix that looks like a sand art crafts project. Your guests will be in awe and the kids will love it.
The best part is that this Easter treat is surprisingly easy to make. In this article, we’ll show you a few tips and tricks to make the perfect Easter Sand Art Brownies and make family time this Easter extra special.
Easter Sand Art Brownie Recipe
Easter treats—a delicious reminder not just of springtime, but of the joy of coming together to share a moment of sweetness with friends and family. But why stick to the same old options when there’s something delightful to be discovered? This year, elevate the Easter experience with Easter sand art brownies, a fun, a colorful, and surprisingly easy-to-make confection that will make your taste buds hop with excitement!
Here’s what you’ll need for the Easter Sand Art Project
The full recipe with ingredient amounts and instructions is at the bottom of this post. You can save a tree and save the recipe to your personal and private recipe box right here on Call Me PMc. This way you’ll never misplace it.
- You’ll need a wide-mouth or regular-mouth quart jar and lid.
- Ribbon for decorating
- If this is a gift you’ll want to print off the instructions. For the front of my Easter card, go here for the printable. For the back of my Easter card, go here. They line up to print on the front and back of one page.
- Pastel-colored sugar. I used pink, purple, green, and yellow.
- Brown sugar.
- Granulated sugar.
- chocolate chips.
- Baking Powder.
While you’re here check, out these recipes
Below are the gift tags to attach to your jar is you’re making this for a gift.
If you’re looking for a unique and delicious treat for the upcoming holiday, read on—your masterpiece awaits!
Easter Sand Art Brownies
Want to save recipes? Create an account or login & then you can use the “Save Recipe” button when viewing a recipe to save it to your Recipe Box. You can access your saved recipes on any device and generate a shopping list for recipes in your collections.Save To Your Recipe Box Go to your saved recipes
This is what you'll layer in jar!
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- ¾ cup sugar gently shake jar so that the sugar settles
- ½ cup brown sugar pack brown sugar into the jar tightly using a wooden spoon
- 1 teaspoon pink sugar along the sides of the jar
- 1 teaspoon yellow sugar along the sides of the jar
- ¾ cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon purple sugar along the sides of the jar
- 1 teaspoon green sugar along the sides of the jar
- ⅓ cup cocoa 1 pinch cinnamon, 1 pinch instant coffee
- ½ cup flour
- ⅓ cup cocoa
- ½ cup flour +½ tsp baking powder and ½ tsp salt
- Seal and decorate with ribbon.
- Tie the instructions to the jar. Printable in the peost above.
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Spray a 9×13-inch baking pan with non-stick spray.
- Add the contents of the jar to the bowl.
- Stir to combine.
- Pour into a 9×13-inch baking pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 25 to 30 minutes.
Leave a Reply