16+ Easy Homemade Gifts to Make for the Holidays. Homemade gifts are a heartfelt gesture that lets friends know you value them.
16+ Easy Homemade Gifts to Make for the Holidays
How do I package my gifts?
- Cellophane Bags make a quick and easy way to package a gift. Tie on a pretty bow and you’re ready to give.
- I also like glass jars for packaging food and come in various shapes and sizes: 6-ounce globe jars, wide-mouth half-pint jars, and jelly jars are good for jelly or spices.
- Pile cookies and fudge on an inexpensive Christmas tray so they have something to keep after the goodies are gone.
- You can make an easy bowl using a paper plate, read my tutorial here.
- Also, check out this post for more packaging ideas.
CLICK THE TITLE OR THE PHOTO FOR THE RECIPE OR TUTORIAL.