16+ Easy Homemade Gifts to Make for the Holidays. Homemade gifts are heartfelt gestures that lets friends know you value them.
For more scrumptious recipes, fun projects, and exciting news subscribe to Call Me PMc
Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest
16+ Easy Homemade Gifts to Make for the Holidays
How do I package my gifts?
- Cellophane Bags make a quick and easy way to package a gift. Tie on a pretty bow and you’re ready to give.
- I also like glass jars for packaging food and come in various shapes and sizes: 6-ounce globe jars, wide-mouth half-pint jars, and jelly jars are good for jelly or spices.
- Pile cookies and fudge on an inexpensive Christmas tray so they have something to keep after the goodies are gone.
- You can make an easy bowl using a paper plate, read my tutorial here.
- Also, check out this post for more packaging ideas.
- For college kids, especially freshmen, try Freshman College Survival Kit Ideas.
CLICK THE TITLE OR THE PHOTO FOR THE RECIPE OR TUTORIAL.
REMEMBER TO SUBSCRIBE TO Call Me Pmc Newsletter FOR FREE AND RECEIVE FRESH RECIPE NOTIFICATIONS DELIVERED INTO YOUR INBOX! You may also want to join my Facebook Group, Call Me Pmc- Easy Recipes.
Leave a Reply