16+ Easy Homemade Gifts to Make for the Holidays. Homemade gifts are heartfelt gestures that lets friends know you value them.
I love giving homemade food gifts to friends for the holidays. It warms the heart. I put together 15 of my favorite homemade gifts! Drinks, snacks, truffles, and more! There are also crafts that you may enjoy makin
All the recipes are easy to make and taste great. One batch of most recipes makes enough to share with several people. These are perfect for friends, co-workers, neighbors, teachers, hostess gifts, anyone, and everyone. Make a batch this weekend and mark everyone off your list!
Also, this article, food gifts that ship well, is informative if you need to ship items.
16+ Easy Homemade Gifts to Make for the Holidays
How do I package my gifts?
- Cellophane Bags make a quick and easy way to package a gift. Tie on a pretty bow and you’re ready to give.
- I also like glass jars for packaging food and come in various shapes and sizes: 6-ounce globe jars, wide-mouth half-pint jars, and jelly jars are good for jelly or spices.
- Pile cookies and fudge on an inexpensive Christmas tray so they have something to keep after the goodies are gone.
- You can make an easy bowl using a paper plate, read my tutorial here.
- Also, check out this post for more packaging ideas.
- For college kids, especially freshmen, try Freshman College Survival Kit Ideas.
CLICK THE TITLE OR THE PHOTO FOR THE RECIPE OR TUTORIAL.