Sometimes my best intentions for cookie and candy tray gifts fall through and I turn to ‘mixes’ for gifts. Chocolate Gravy Mix Gift is always a welcomed treat and super easy to make.
Jarred mix recipes make great gifts all year, not just for the holidays. Give them as a Housewarming gift to new neighbors, happy treat for friends, “I’m thinking of you” gift, etc.
In the day of lavish gifts, a heartfelt homemade gift is appreciated. I have given Sand Art Brownies for years. Sand Art Brownies is a jarred gift mix that makes the best brownies. Everyone I give it to raves about how rich and decadent the brownies are. Be sure to click over and check it out.
Since I’ve given it to practically everyone I know for one reason or another, I needed to come up with a new mix. Hello Chocolate Gravy Mix Gift!
Mixes are a convenient way to give a gift, but also convenient for the recipient. Using one Chocolate Gravy Mix Gift instead of four ingredients makes breakfast super easy and fast!
Chocolate Gravy Mix Gift makes a nice, thoughtful ‘happy’ for a neighbor or friend. It ships well for out of town family and friends. As well, it’s a good project for younger kids to get involved with the gift-giving process!
Chocolate Gravy Mix Gift
What you’ll need
- One 1/2 pint jar for each recipe of Chocolate Gravy
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup cocoa powder
- 1/4 cup self-rising flour
- Ribbon for decorating your jar
- A recipe card with the written recipe or my printable recipe here
- Or print just the instructions here.
How to assemble
- In a bowl, whisk together the sugar, cocoa powder, and flour.
- Fill jar. It will fill the entire jar.
- Seal the jar and decorate with the ribbon.
- Attach the recipe to the jar.
What food mixes do you like?