Sand Art Brownies in a jar contain all the dry ingredients needed to make these amazing fudgy brownies. They are so rich and fudgy, it’s like a heavenly mouthful with every bite.
Sand Art Brownies make a fun gift. They’re easy to put together and everyone loves homemade gifts. Plus, everyone loves brownies and these do not disappoint.
At Christmas, I keep a few on hand for unexpected guests. But you can just use the recipe without making this presentation.
Why make Sand Art Brownies?
- First, these are the best brownies you’ve ever eaten!
- As well, you don’t have to fancy the packaging up like this.
- You can make them as treats any time of year, just omit the red and green sugar.
- They make great housewarming gifts or unexpected treats for friends, teachers, or neighbors.
- They’re easy to make.
- Finally, if you’re not a cook, you don’t have to cook anything. Just package it and give it away!
Instructions: Empty contents of jar into a bowl. Add and mix: 4 eggs 1 tsp vanilla 1 c oil 1 c chopped nuts (optional) Mix well. Pour batter into a greased 9×13 inch dish and bake at 350 degrees for 25 to 30 minutes.
Sand Art Brownies
Want to save recipes? Create an account or login & then you can use the “Save Recipe” button when viewing a recipe to save it to your Recipe Box. You can access your saved recipes on any device and generate a shopping list for recipes in your collections.Save To Your Recipe Box Go to your saved recipes
This is what you'll layer in jar!
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- 3/4 cup sugar gently shake jar so that the sugar settles
- 1/2 cup brown sugar pack brown sugar into the jar tightly using a wooden spoon
- 1 teaspoon red sugar along the sides of the jar
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon green sugar along the sides of jar
- 1/3 cup cocoa 1 pinch cinnamon, 1 pinch instant coffee
- 1/2 cup flour
- 1/3 cup cocoa
- 1/2 cup flour + 1/2 tsp baking powder and 1/2 tsp salt
- Seal and decorate with ribbon. Tie the instructions to jar.
- Empty contents of jar into bowl.
Add and mix:
- 4 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 cup oil
- 1 cup chopped nuts (optional)
- Mix well. Pour batter into a greased 9x13 inch dish and bake at 350 degrees for 25 to 30 minutes.