I’ve just been busting at the seams to make another treat with cookie butter after making these Biscoff Layer Bars. I went ahead a purchased a jar. It sat on the counter for three days. I thought and thought about what I could make with it. I debated about just eating it with a spoon…I’m sure that would get the creative juices flowing, right?
I thought some more.
Then poof! I must have dreamed it because on a run one morning I thought of the peanut butter fudge topped with chocolate that my Mom used to make. Why couldn’t I do that with cookie butter?
*gasp* I could make a truffle and covered. it. in. chocolate!!!
And, that, my friend, is how this Three Ingredient Cookie Butter Truffle Recipe were born!
Three Ingredient Cookie Butter Truffles are literally what dreams are made of! Sweet and creamy cookie butter is elevated to superior status with the addition of confectioners’ sugar and decadent white chocolate.
It’s a flavor bomb of epic proportions.
It’s the Woodstock of the truffle world!
What I’m trying to say is, “It. Is. Really. Good.”
Then after all that cookie butter and white chocolate goodness, I gave them a little blig with a sprinkle of red sugar just to dress them up a bit.
Cookie butter truffles make regular chocolate or peanut butter truffles unapologetically jealous. With good reason!
Need a quick gift?
These Three Ingredient Cookie Butter Truffle Recipe would be perfect. You could bag these in a pretty clear candy bag and tie with a festive ribbon. I can assure you these truffles will be well received! That is if you can party with them…
Keep scrolling down for Three Ingredient Cookie Butter Truffle Recipe
Three Ingredient Cookie Butter Truffle Recipe
- 1 and 1/4 cup cookie butter - I've only seen it in the Biscoff brand
- 1 cup confectioner's sugar sifted
- 1 and 1/2 cup white or milk chocolate candy melts
- Cream cookie butter and sugar together in a mixer. Mixture should be thick but sticky enough to form a ball and hold together. Add more cookie butter, 1 Tablespoon at a time if it doesn't stick together.
- I used a small ice cream scoop to get even amounts.
- Scoop it into a ball, roll in your palms
- Freeze 15 minutes.
- Melt chocolate in microwave.
- Dip truffles in chocolate and place back on paper to dry.