Biscoff Layer Bars much like fudge, these rich bars are made with cookie
Do you dream of a delicious and unique treat that you can make in just minutes? Look no further than Biscoff Layer Bars. This easy and decadent dessert that will have your taste buds singing! These delicious bars combine the classic flavor of Biscoff spread and a variety of other sweet ingredients to create a crunchy and creamy treat that will satisfy everyone. Not only are these bars incredibly simple to make, but they are also the perfect way to enjoy a classic treat in a new way.
With this article, you will learn all the essentials of making Biscoff Layer Bars, from the necessary ingredients to the step-by-step instructions. I will take you from start to finish of this delicious recipe.
So grab your favorite Biscoff spread, some
Biscoff Layer Bars Recipe
I’m starting a healthy eating and exercise series tomorrow. I probably should not post a decadent dessert today.
With a few simple ingredients, you can create a fudge snack that will satisfy your sweet tooth. Not only are these desserts mouth-wateringly good, but they also come together in 30 minutes or less. Plus, fans of the Lotus Biscoff cookie spread know the unique and creamy flavor will satisfy any dessert craving. Whether you want to make a quick dessert for you and your family, or bring something special to a potluck, Biscoff Layer Bars are the perfect treat!
What is Biscoff?
Biscoff Layer Bars
Want to save recipes? Create an account or login & then you can use the “Save Recipe” button when viewing a recipe to save it to your Recipe Box. You can access your saved recipes on any device and generate a shopping list for recipes in your collections.Save To Your Recipe Box Go to your saved recipes
- 1 and ⅓ cup all-purpose flour
- ¾ cup light brown sugar packed
- ¾ teaspoon salt
- 6 Tablespoon cold unsalted butter cut into cubes
- ⅓ cup peanut butter chips
- ½ cup peanuts
- 10 Oreo cookies crushed
- 14 oz sweetened condensed milk
- ½ cup biscoff spread
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line a 9×9 baking pan or casserole dish with heavy foil allowing foil to hang over the edges. Spray foil including sides with non-stick spray.
- In a food processor, combine flour, sugar, and salt. Pulse to combine. Add butter and pulse until it looks like wet sand. Press firmly in the baking dish.
- Sprinkle the crust with peanut butter chips, peanuts then Oreos.
- In another bowl, whisk Biscoff and sweetened condensed milk until well combined and smooth. Pour over ingredients in baking dish. Spread to cover the entire crust.
- Bake 25 to 30 minutes or until edges begins to brown and the center is set. The top will turn from shiny to matte.
- Remove from oven and place on a wire rack to cool. Cool completely before cutting. You can refrigerate to speed the cooling time. Bars will cut smoother when cold.
- Cut into bars with a serrated knife. Store in refrigeratr in a n air-tight container.