Biscoff Layer Bars much like fudge, these rich bars are made with cookie butter and has a layer of crunchy cookies!
I’m supposed to be starting a healthy eating and exercise series, but instead I’m posting these decadent Biscoff Layer Bars. I’m just going to blame it on Julie at White Lights on Wednesday! She posted these Peanut Butter Oreo Magic Bars and the second I saw them I wanted one…or two!
I meant to make them exactly as her recipe and send them to one of the boys teachers. But, when I got to the grocery store they were out of my brand of peanut butter. I’m brand loyal on certain items. Now, I’ve been avoiding the whole Biscoff phenomenon simply because I knew I’d eat it straight from the jar, that’s how you eat peanut butter, right?!
I bought the Biscoff.
In order to not eat it straight from the jar and because I wanted to try this recipe, two worlds collided and much like a magician I did a houdini wave of the hand and switched out the peanut butter for the Biscoff and life has been fabulous ever since…getting in my skinny jeans, not so much!
Biscoff Layer Bars
Want to save recipes? Create an account or login & then you can use the “Save Recipe” button when viewing a recipe to save it to your Recipe Box. You can access your saved recipes on any device and generate a shopping list for recipes in your collections.Save To Your Recipe Box Go to your saved recipes
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line a 9x9 baking pan or casserole dish with heavy foil allowing foil to hang over the edges. Spray foil including sides with non-stick spray.
- In another bowl, whisk Biscoff and sweetened condensed milk until well combined and smooth. Pour over ingredients in baking dish. Spread to cover the entire crust.
- Bake 25 to 30 minutes or until edges begins to brown and the center is set. The top will turn from shiny to matte.
- Remove from oven and place on a wire rack to cool. Cool completely before cutting. You can refrigerate to speed the cooling time. Bars will cut smoother when cold.
- Cut into bars with a serrated knife. Store in refrigeratr in a n air-tight container.