Sweet, gooey, rich, and chewy – these White Chocolate Walnut Blondies taste divine!
White Chocolate Walnut Blondies are filled with white chocolate chunks, walnuts, and coconut. Serve this dessert recipe warm with vanilla ice cream and a drizzle of praline sauce.
Applebee’s used to offer a wonderful White Chocolate Walnut Blondies on their dessert menu. I’m obsessed with desserts served hot with ice cream and wanted to recreate that restaurant dessert at home.
WHITE CHOCOLATE WALNUT BLONDIES
Blondies are similar in texture to brownies but don’t contain cocoa. They have a dense, moist texture like a brownie not a light, fluffy texture like a cake. Additionally, this recipe is easy to make and you can easily mix it by hand. I did use a mixer, my mixer is always on the counter ready and waiting.
However, I do love my KitchenAid Mixer. In particular, I like this one because it has the tilting head. So fyi, horsepower is the main difference in mixers in the cost. You want a higher horsepower if you use a mixer a lot on very thick doughs. I broke two mixers on the same cookie dough (that recipe is not on my site), but this KitchenAid mixer whipped through the dough without problems.
I filled these blondies with white chocolate chunks, walnuts, and coconut. You can add white chocolate chips if you prefer, but I like chopping a bar into large chunks. A big scoop of good quality vanilla cream, as well as my Easy Pecan Praline Sauce, completes this wonderful dessert. This blonde recipe would also be excellent with a peanut
While you’re here, check out these recipes
- Fig Scones
- Sweet Heat Chicken Kabobs
- Green Chile Cheddar Dip
- Boshamps Feta Dip
- 9 Wholesome Meals under 600 Calories
- Grilled Chicken Shawarma Skewers
White Chocolate Walnut Blondies
Want to save recipes? Create an account or login & then you can use the “Save Recipe” button when viewing a recipe to save it to your Recipe Box. You can access your saved recipes on any device and generate a shopping list for recipes in your collections.Save To Your Recipe Box Go to your saved recipes
- 8 Tablespoon butter
- 2 cups brown sugar
- 3 large eggs at room temperature
- 2 cups self-rising flour
- 1 Tablespoon vanilla
- 1 cup walnuts you can use pecans if you prefer
- 8 oz white chocolate bar chopped (I like chopping a bar in this better than using chips)
- 1 cup shredded coconut optional
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Spray a 9x13 inch cake pan with non-stick spray.
- With an electric mixer or by hand cream sugar and butter together until smooth.
- Add the eggs and combine.
- Gradually add the flour and mix well. Add vanilla. Fold in nuts, coconut (if using), and white chocolate by hand and stir until evenly distributed.
- Spread in the prepared pan and bake for 22 to 25 minutes. I like them soft and chewy so I bake for 22 minutes. Allow to cool slightly.