I’ve just been busting at the seams to make another treat with cookie
I thought some more.
Then poof! I must have dreamed it because on a run one morning I thought of the peanut
*gasp* I could make a truffle and covered. it. in. chocolate!!!
And, that, my friend, is how this Three Ingredient Cookie
Three Ingredient Cookie
It’s a flavor bomb of epic proportions.
It’s the Woodstock of the truffle world!
What I’m trying to say is, “It. Is. Really. Good.”
Then after all that cookie
Need a quick gift?
These Three Ingredient Cookie
Keep scrolling down for Three Ingredient Cookie
Three Ingredient Cookie Butter Truffle Recipe
Want to save recipes? Create an account or login & then you can use the “Save Recipe” button when viewing a recipe to save it to your Recipe Box. You can access your saved recipes on any device and generate a shopping list for recipes in your collections.Save To Your Recipe Box Go to your saved recipes
- Cream cookie butter and sugar together in a mixer. Mixture should be thick but sticky enough to form a ball and hold together. Add more cookie butter, 1 Tablespoon at a time if it doesn't stick together.
- I used a small ice cream scoop to get even amounts.
- Scoop it into a ball, roll in your palms
- Place ball on a cookie sheet lined with waxed paper or parchment paper.
- Freeze 15 minutes.
- Melt chocolate in microwave.
- Dip truffles in chocolate and place back on paper to dry.