Cinnamon Roasted Almonds is an easy recipe for sugar coated nuts. They’re flavored almonds with a hint of cinnamon and just the right amount of sugary sweetness. Easy to make in 15 minutes, and they make a fantastic healthy snack or holiday food gift!
I also recently shared Creole Spicy Roasted Almonds that you may like.
I also made recipes with almonds in them: Lighter Chicken Salad with Sriracha Almonds, Almond Crusted Goat Cheese, Almond Crusted Chicken Tenders, and Salted Caramel Snack Bars. Whatever it is that you add almonds to makes it better.
Cinnamon Roasted Almonds
Candied almonds are an easy snack to make. They take just minutes to cook, but you do have to allow for drying time. They’re much cheaper than purchasing store-bought candied and seasoned almonds or nuts, and you get to control the ingredients. Most prepared almonds are too salty for me.
Please keep in mind that nutritional information is a rough estimate and can vary based on products used.
Easy Cinnamon Roasted Almonds
Want to save recipes? Create an account or login & then you can use the “Save Recipe” button when viewing a recipe to save it to your Recipe Box. You can access your saved recipes on any device and generate a shopping list for recipes in your collections.Save To Your Recipe Box Go to your saved recipes
- 3 cups raw almonds you can substitute pecans, cashews, peanuts
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- In a 12 inch skillet, bring nuts, sugar, water, and cinnamon to a boil.
- Reduce heat to a low boil and cook stirring until syrup mixture has caramelized and the nuts are well coated. This will take 10 to 12 minutes.
- Immediately spread nuts on a parchment-lined cookie sheet and spread into a single layer. Salt evenly.
- Bake in a 300-degree oven for 10 minutes. Stir and bake for an additional 8 minutes.
- Remove from oven, stir and allow to cool on a wire rack. Store in an airtight container.
As a busy mom, Paula saw the need to simplify cooking and meal prep without sacrificing flavor. She provides simple recipes and time-saving strategies for delicious and nutritious meals for your family. Please share CallMePMc.com with your friends.
Recipe from Paula @CallMePMc.com All images and content are copyright protected. Please do not use my images without prior permission that includes copying the ingredient list or entire recipe and posting in the comments on Pinterest for Facebook. If you want to share this recipe, please simply link back to this post for the recipe.