Lighter Rotisserie Chicken Salad with Sriracha Almonds is satisfying without being heavy. It’s full of rotisserie chicken, fruit and almonds.
Just a suggestion, purchase more almonds than you need for the recipe because you won’t be able to stop munching on them! They are seriously that good! I’m thankful that BlueDiamond Almonds supplied the almonds for this Lighter Rotisserie Chicken Salad with Sriracha Almonds recipe!
I’ll admit it, I took the quick and easy way out with this recipe. Of course, I could have grilled, boiled or broiled the chicken. However, I picked up a cooked-to-perfection rotisserie chicken at the grocery store. Don’t you just love those? I do. I use them a lot actually.
Lighter Rotisserie Chicken Salad
I lighted up this chicken salad using olive oil mayonnaise and fat-free Greek yogurt to cut a few calories and fat grams. Next, I snuck in extra nutrients with fruit, pineapple, and apple. However, the stand-out ingredient in the salad recipe is the BlueDiamond Sriracha Almonds. Serious goodness!
Most importantly, the almonds are the bomb. They’re perfect to snack on by themselves. Add them to any recipe that calls for almonds. The Sriracha flavor enriches any recipe. #ImInLove
This is a great recipe to take on picnics, tailgating, or entertaining at home. It’s always a hit and usually the first to go! I like the versatility of chicken salad; you can make sandwiches, serve it as a dip with crackers or in endive leaves to cut down on carbs.
While you’re here, check out these recipes
- Baked Breaded Cauliflower
- Chocolate Glazed Strawberry Chocolate Chip Donuts
- Stove Top Cajun Butter Chicken Bites
Shop this post
Lighter Rotisserie Chicken Salad with Sriracha Almonds
- 2 cups chopped cooked chicken cooked and cooled*
- 1 large granny smith or gala apple peeled, cored and diced
- 1/2 cup seedless red or green grapes
- 1/4 cup Sriracha Blue Diamond Almonds coarsely chopped
- 1/4 cup olive oil mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup fat-free Greek yogurt
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- salt and pepper to taste
- Mix together mayonnaise, yogurt, mustard, vinegar, and lemon juice.
- Fold in the chicken, apple, grapes and almonds being careful not to break up the chicken too much.
- Serve as a dip, in a sandwich or on lettuce or endive leaves.