Heavenly Indulgence: Outrageous Red Velvet Brownies, a classic cake is made into rich, dense and delicious brownies. Smother them in
Red Velvet brownies are versatile and perfect for a wide range of occasions. Whether you’re planning a cozy evening at home or a grand celebration, these brownies are sure to please. They can be served as a casual snack, a dessert at a fancy dinner party, or even as a delightful surprise in lunchboxes.
Outrageous Red Velvet Brownies
This is the ultimate brownie!
Rich. Sinful. Decadent. Awesome.
Great for Christmas.
A MUST for Valentine’s Day!
Scary goodness on Halloween.
Red Velvet brownies are the epitome of dessert perfection, combining the rich, cocoa-infused goodness of traditional brownies with the luxurious, vibrant red hue and subtle hint of buttermilk tang characteristic of Red Velvet cake. These delectable treats offer a delightful fusion of flavors and textures, making them an irresistible choice for any dessert lover.
The full recipe with ingredient amounts and instructions is at the bottom of this post. You can save a tree and save the recipe to your personal and private recipe box right here on Call Me PMc. This way you’ll never misplace it.
- Bitter-sweet chocolate baking bar chopped (like this)
- Butter, salted or unsalted, I use this
- Granulated sugar
- Large eggs at room temperature
- All-purpose flour I use this
- Red food coloring I use this
- Baking powder
- Vanilla extract recommended
This may just be the perfect brownie. It’s rich, chewy, and has that beautiful, festive red color.
You’ll fall in love with red velvet more and more with each bite. Red Velvet is not quite chocolate and not quite vanilla. It’s a heavenly mixture of both. Think dense vanilla cake with a slight chocolate flavor. Then, when red velvet is paired with sweet, tangy
This is a simple recipe to make. The hardest part is waiting for the brownies to cool before frosting them.
For the Cream Cheese Frosting go here. If you don’t want a lot of frosting, you may consider cutting this recipe in half.
For kitchen tips, go here
The Red Velvet Magic
Red Velvet brownies are a delightful twist on the classic brownie, bringing a touch of elegance and intrigue to your dessert table. Here’s a summary of what makes these treats so special:
- Velvety Texture: Red Velvet brownies are incredibly moist and tender, owing their texture to the buttermilk and a dash of vinegar in the recipe. This makes them soft and velvety, similar to their cake counterpart.
- Subtle Cocoa Flavor: While Red Velvet cake is known for its mild cocoa flavor, Red Velvet brownies maintain this signature taste but with a denser, fudgier consistency. The cocoa powder adds depth without overpowering the sweetness.
- Cream Cheese Swirl: What sets these brownies apart is the sumptuous
cream cheeseswirl on top. It introduces a rich, tangy contrast to the sweetness of the brownie base, creating a harmonious blend of flavors.
- Stunning Presentation: The vibrant red hue of Red Velvet brownies is not only visually striking but also hints at the delightful flavor within. These brownies are often adorned with a dusting of powdered sugar or drizzled with white chocolate for added decadence.
Perfect for Any Occasion:
In summary, Red Velvet brownies are a delightful fusion of the classic brownie and the beloved Red Velvet cake. Their velvety texture, subtle cocoa flavor,
The next time you’re craving a bit of indulgence, consider whipping up a batch of these heavenly Red Velvet brownies for a sweet experience that will leave everyone craving for more.
Outrageous Red Velvet Brownies
Want to save recipes? Create an account or login & then you can use the “Save Recipe” button when viewing a recipe to save it to your Recipe Box. You can access your saved recipes on any device and generate a shopping list for recipes in your collections.Save To Your Recipe Box Go to your saved recipes
- 4 -ounces bitter-sweet chocolate baking bar chopped (like this)
- ¾ cup butter salted or unsalted, I use this
- 2 cups granulated sugar
- 4 large eggs at room temperature
- 1 and ½ cups all-purpose flour I use this
- 1 -ounce red food coloring I use this
- 1 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp vanilla extract recommended
- 1/8 tsp salt
- Melt chocolate and butter in a large microwave-safe bowl (for melting chocolate tips read here). Whisk in sugar until all combined. Stir in eggs one at a time until just blended. Stir in flour and next 4 ingredients. Pour mixture into prepared pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 25 to 30 minutes or until wooden pick inserted in center comes out with a few moist crumbs. Cool completely on a wire rack (about 2 hours) before frosting.
- Lift brownies from pan using foil as handles. Gently remove foil. Spread Cream Cheese Frosting* on top of brownies. Cut into squares. Store in refrigerator.