Dried Cherry Almond Granola Clusters is a fabulous homemade granola that is so easy. This granola recipe is highly customizable and great for snacking!
There are two things you should always make homemade because it’s so easy…hummus and granola. Seriously, as easy as driving to the store, waiting in that forever-long-line. And, the bonus is you get to make it exactly how you like it with less preservatives and salt.
BONUS! This makes a great homemade gift!!
For instance, if you don’t like dried cherries, you can easily omit them or substitute any dried fruit such as dates, coconut, or dried mango. Dried mango! Have you ever tried dried mango? It’s the bomb-diggity!
I added wheat germ because I have a huge jar that I’m trying to use up. Don’t buy a huge jar of wheat germ unless you use it in other recipes. You can totally omit it with it affecting the flavor. (Wheat germ does offer some nutritional value, however, if you’re trying to amp up your nutrition.)
Dried Cherry Almond Granola Clusters
Want to save recipes? Create an account or login & then you can use the “Save Recipe” button when viewing a recipe to save it to your Recipe Box. You can access your saved recipes on any device and generate a shopping list for recipes in your collections.Save To Your Recipe Box Go to your saved recipes
- Spread the mixture on a large baking sheet and toast in a 350 degree oven for 10 to 12 minutes. Stir the mixture a few times.
- Remove from the oven and allow to cool.
- Meanwhile, in a medium saucepan, combine the brown sugar, honey, and molasses. Stir and heat over low heat until it begins to bubble.
- Remove from heat and stir in vanilla.
- Pour the oats bake into the bowl along with the wheat germ, cranberries, sunflower seeds, and almonds. Toss to combine.
- Pour the brown sugar mixture over the oat mixture and stir to combine. It will be sticky.
- Spread the mixture on the baking sheet and spread out.
- Bake at 250 degrees for 20 to 30 minutes or until lightly toasted.
- Let cool then break into clusters.
- Store in an air-tight container up to 1 week.
If you like Dried Cherry Almond Granola Clusters, you may also like