Easy and crazy delicious, Raisin Peanut Clusters are crunchy, sweet, a little salty. This is a great treat or homemade gift that you can mix together with very little work.
Definitely a crowd-pleaser. Even kids that don’t like raisins like these treats (especially if you don’t tell them it’s raisins). 😆
RAISIN PEANUT CLUSTERS
Recipes don’t get much easier than this one. To be so easy, these chocolate-covered raisins and peanut no-bake cookies are out-of-this-world delicious!
And seriously, like super easy. All you do is melt the chocolate and shortening and stir the peanuts and raisins in. Drop them and wait until they dry and harden.
HOW TO MAKE PEANUT CLUSTERS IN THE MICROWAVE
- Melt the chocolate chips and shortening in the microwave. Stir every 30 seconds until the mixture is creamy.
- Stir in the peanuts and raisins until they are completely coated.
SLOW COOKER METHOD
Although, it takes minutes to prepare in the microwave or on the stovetop, using the slow cooker is a great way to allow the kids to make it.
- Add the chocolate chips and shortening to the slow cooker.
- Cook on low for 1 hour. Just put it in and go about your business, you don’t have to do anything to it.
- Stir, if there are any lumps of chocolate, cover and let it heat another 15 minutes and test again.
- Add raisins and peanuts, stir to combine.
- Drop spoonfuls of the candy onto wax paper or parchment paper and allow it to cool completely.
More to enjoy
- Martha Washington Candy
- Cream Cheese Brownie Truffles
- Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Truffles
- Buckeye Chocolate Peanut Butter Truffle Spoons
- Peppermint Truffles
- Kentucky Bourbon Balls
- Kit Kat Truffles
- Chocolate Peanut and Dried Cranberry Clusters
RAISIN PEANUT CLUSTERS
Want to save recipes? Create an account or login & then you can use the “Save Recipe” button when viewing a recipe to save it to your Recipe Box. You can access your saved recipes on any device and generate a shopping list for recipes in your collections.Save To Your Recipe Box Go to your saved recipes
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 tablespoon solid vegetable shortening
- 1 cup raisins
- 1 cup roasted peanuts salted
- In a heavy 3-quart saucepan, melt chocolate and the shortening on low heat.
- Remove from the heat and stir in the raisins and peanuts.
- Drop by heaping tablespoonfuls onto waxed paper or parchment paper.
- Allow to dry and firm. (This will take about 2 hours.) Store in airtight containers on the countertop.