Bailey’s Banana Smoothie is a boozy frozen adult milkshake recipe that will cool you off on these hot summer days! What better way to waste the dog days of summer than with a frozen concoction?
After all, Jimmy Buffet is a fan of that!
Maybe it’s this hot, humid Southern weather, but I have been craving milkshakes this week. Normally, I’m not an ice cream or milkshake crave-er. Normally, I don’t make a cocktail at 4 p.m.
….but, this is healthy, right?
I mean, it does have a banana in it!!!
Bailey’s Banana Smoothie
Furthermore, the simplicity of this cocktail is part of the charm of it. Who wants to spend a lot of time making cocktails? I want to spend time drinking cocktails and lying by the pool!
Am I right?
Do you need a kid-friendly drink?
If you prefer to make this non-alcoholic (but I don’t know why you would) omit the Irish cream and add three tablespoons of chocolate syrup.
While you’re here, check out these recipes
Please keep in mind that nutritional information is a rough estimate and can vary based on products used.
Bailey's Banana Smoothie
- Bailey's Irish Cream*
- Half & half or milk
- 1 medium banana chopped into chunks
- *Measurements are according to your glass see below
- Fill the glass you plan to with the banana chunks and ice to the top.
- Pour Irish Cream over the ice until it's half full.
- Fill the glass the rest of the way with half and half or whole milk.
- Pour all of this into a blender.
- Pulse until ice is pureed and the mixture is smooth.
- Enjoy immediately.
As a busy mom, Paula saw the need to simplify cooking and meal prep without sacrificing flavor. She provides simple recipes and time-saving strategies for delicious and nutritious meals for your family. Please share CallMePMc.com with your friends.