Bailey’s Banana Smoothie is a boozy frozen adult milkshake recipe that will cool you off on these hot summer days! What better way to waste the dog days of summer than with a frozen concoction?
After all, Jimmy Buffet is a fan of that!
Maybe it’s this hot, humid Southern weather, but I have been craving milkshakes this week. Normally, I’m not an ice cream or milkshake crave-er. Normally, I don’t make a cocktail at 4 p.m.
….but, this is healthy, right?
I mean, it does have a banana in it!!!
Bailey’s Banana Smoothie
Furthermore, the simplicity of this cocktail is part of the charm of it. Who wants to spend a lot of time making cocktails? I want to spend time drinking cocktails and lying by the pool!
Am I right?
- Bailey's Irish Cream*
- Half & half or milk
- 1 medium banana chopped into chunks
- *Measurements are according to your glass see below
- Fill the glass you plan to with the banana chunks and ice to the top.
- Pour Irish Cream over the ice until it's half full.
- Fill the glass the rest of the way with half and half or whole milk.
- Pour all of this into a blender.
- Pulse until ice is pureed and the mixture is smooth.
- Enjoy immediately.
Recipe from Paula @CallMePMc.com All images and content are copyright protected. Please do not use my images without prior permission that includes copying the ingredient list or entire recipe and posting in the comments on Pinterest for Facebook. If you want to share this recipe, please simply link back to this post for the recipe.