Cheese Blitz is a tasty make-ahead breakfast or brunch recipe that tastes much like cinnamon rolls without the wait time of having the yeast dough rise. Cheese Blitz is sometimes called Cream Cheese Cinnamon Rollups because of the sweet creamy filling that’s rolled between layers of crust with a light dusting of a cinnamon-sugar coating.
BUT WHAT IS IT?
HOW DO I MAKE CHEESE BLITZ?
Check out these recipes while you’re here
Want to save recipes? Create an account or login & then you can use the “Save Recipe” button when viewing a recipe to save it to your Recipe Box. You can access your saved recipes on any device and generate a shopping list for recipes in your collections.Save To Your Recipe Box Go to your saved recipes
- 1 loaf white bread crusts removed and rolled flat
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 1 cup sugar divided into 1/2 c each
- 1 Tablespoon cinnamon
- ¾ cup butter melted
- 1 large egg yolk
- Remove crust and roll bread slice flat with a rolling pin.
- Mix cream cheese, egg yolk and 1/2 c sugar.
- Mix 1/2 c sugar and cinnamon.
- Spread cream cheese mixture on bread and roll up.
- Place on a cookie sheet and freeze at least 15 minutes and up to 24 hours.
- When ready to bake, pre-heat oven to 350 degrees. Bake on cookie sheet 20 to 25 minutes until golden brown.
You may also like my