PMc’s Caramel Cobbler
- First of all, I recommend real butter for this dessert. The caramel sauce will not cook correctly with a substitute.
- However, you can substitute all-purpose flour for the self-rising flour. To make your own, combine 1 cup of all-purpose flour with 1 and 1/2 teaspoons of baking powder and 1/2 teaspoon of salt. You will need to adjust this ratio for the amount called for in this recipe.
- You can use whole milk, 1% or 2%. Typically, I use 2% milk.
PMc's Caramel Cobbler
Want to save recipes? Create an account or login & then you can use the “Save Recipe” button when viewing a recipe to save it to your Recipe Box. You can access your saved recipes on any device and generate a shopping list for recipes in your collections.Save To Your Recipe Box Go to your saved recipes
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Melt 1/2 cup butter in 9x13 inch pan.
- Sprinkle brown sugar over top of batter.
- Carefully pour hot water over batter. Do not stir.
- Cook 30 to 35 minutes until golden brown.
- Serve warm with ice cream or whipped cream.
- Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 3 days.