Baileys Mudslide, this quick and easy dessert drink will satisfy your sweet tooth. The popular Mudslide cocktail made with Irish cream and then served on the rocks is delicious!
It’s been a while, Christmas, I think, since I’ve shared any cocktail recipes with you. I’ve been traveling and have tried some really good ones so I wanted to replicate them for you.
Make entertaining extra fun for your guests and serve them a special cocktail. Choose something fun, unique, and one they may not make for themselves.
I decided to go with a dessert cocktail, a slightly sweet sipping drink in lieu of dessert. It turned out to be a great choice, everyone loved these Baileys Mudslide.
INGREDIENTS FOR BAILEYS MUDSLIDE
- Caramel. I like to use caramel ice cream sauce.
- Baileys Irish Cream. I use Baileys but you can use any brand of Irish Cream liqueur. Order online here.
- Vodka. Plain vodka or caramel vodka is good too!
- Milk. Whole milk or heavy cream
HOW DO YOU MAKE A MUDSLIDE COCKTAIL?
This Irish Cream Mudslide is super easy to make. Literally, all you do is combine the ingredients in a shaker, shake it, and serve. I like it served over ice. You can also serve is without ice in a martini glass.
MORE COCKTAILS YOU’LL LOVE
- Skinny Bailey’s Banana Smoothie
- Peach Old Fashioned
- Creamy Coffee Milkshake
- Hippie Juice
- Caramel Bourbon Milkshake
Also, you can check out my Pinterest drink board here.
IDEAS FOR ENTERTAINING
APPETIZERS FOR A COCKTAIL PARTY
- Whipped Feta with Blistered Tomatoes
- Muffuletta on a Stick
- BLT Dip
- Brie and Onion Bites
- French Quarter Pecan Cheese Spread
- Stuffed Mushrooms
I would love it if you leave a comment and/or give this recipe a rating after you make it! And, if you do make this recipe, tag me on Instagram, @Paula_CallMePMc. It’s so much fun for me to see what recipes you’re making.
Want to save recipes? Create an account or login & then you can use the “Save Recipe” button when viewing a recipe to save it to your Recipe Box. You can access your saved recipes on any device and generate a shopping list for recipes in your collections.Save To Your Recipe Box Go to your saved recipes
- ¼ cup caramel
- 3 ounces Baileys Irish Cream
- 1.5 ounce vodka
- 8 ounces whole milk or heavy cream
- caramel sauce for garnish, optional
- Add all the ingredients to a cocktail shaker.
- Shake vigorously for 20 seconds.
- Pour in your cocktail glass over ice. Serve immediately