Sheet Pan Crispy Roasted Blackened Chicken & Broccoli makes the best weeknight dinner with minimal prep and all on one pan! This recipe is ideal for a quick and simple dinner recipe to serve the family.
SHEET PAN CRISPY ROASTED BLACKENED CHICKEN & BROCCOLI
This sheet pan meal is super healthy, easy to make, and tastes incredible.
The secret to a successful sheet pan meal is including ingredients that cook at the same rate. Sometimes you can manage this by cutting them properly. However, some items just cook faster than others. For instance, shrimp cook very very quickly (3 to 4 minutes) while potatoes, even cut small, will take longer to cook. Therefore, they don’t pair well with the sheet-pan method.
Sheet Pan Crispy Roasted Blackened Chicken & Broccoli Ingredients
There are no unhealthy ingredients in this recipe. Feel good about making it often. Furthermore, this recipe is easy with minimum steps to follow. Finally, sheet pan meals are great for meal prepping.
Full recipe below where you can save it to your recipe box.
- Chicken breasts or thighs
- Grape tomatoes
- Olive oil
- Chili powder
- Garlic Powder
- Onion powder
- Cayenne pepper
- Salt & pepper
- Greek yogurt or sour cream
WHAT SIZE SHEET PAN DO I NEED?
I use my 13×18-inch sheet pan a lot! If you don’t have a large sheet pan, use two smaller pans instead of crowding the ingredients onto one pan. This way the ingredients will get roasted, crispy edges instead of steaming and be mushy.
While you’re here, check out these recipes
- Sausage Pepper Onion Hoagies
- Sausage Dogs
- Bacon Short-cut rolls
- Philly Cheese Sausage Dog
- Baby Sausage Dogs
- Creamy Spinach Artichoke Sausage and Chicken Pasta
- Sheet Pan Hoosier Stew
- Best Air-Fryer Broccoli
- Philly Cheese Dog Loaded Potato
Nutritional information is provided as a courtesy only and should be construed as an estimate rather than a guarantee. Ingredients can vary and Call Me Pmc makes no guarantees to the accuracy of this information.
SHEET PAN CRISPY ROASTED BLACKENED CHICKEN AND BROCCOLI
Want to save recipes? Create an account or login & then you can use the “Save Recipe” button when viewing a recipe to save it to your Recipe Box. You can access your saved recipes on any device and generate a shopping list for recipes in your collections.Save To Your Recipe Box Go to your saved recipes
- 2 pounds chicken breasts or thighs, boneless & skinless
- 1 pint grape tomatoes
- 2 heads broccoli cut into florets
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 1 teaspoon paprika or smoked paprika
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- ¼ teaspoon cayenne pepper more if you like it hot
- ¼ to ½ teaspoon each salt and pepper
- 1 medium lemon zested and juiced
- ⅓ cup plain Greek yogurt or sour cream
- 2 tablespoons pesto prepared or homemade
- Preheat the oven to 400° F.
- Cut the chicken into 2-inch cubes and place it on the baking sheet.
- To the baking sheet add broccoli, olive oil, paprika, chili powder, cumin, garlic powder, onion powder, cayenne, and salt and pepper. Toss well to evenly coat then spread in a single layer. (Use 2 sheet pan if needed.)
- Transfer to the oven and roast for 20 minutes, or until tender.
- Add the tomatoes to the sheet pan, toss the chicken and broccoli, and return to the oven to cook another 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, stir together the yogurt and pesto.
- To serve, you can spoon the chicken, broccoli, and tomatoes plain or over pasta, rice, or lettuce. Serve with Creamy Pesto.
Leave a Reply