Recently, I posted a recipe for our famous tailgating Muffuletta. It’s been a favorite of our tailgating family for years now and was also a hit on Call Me PMc. That inspired me to get a little creative. I wanted an appetizer similar to the Muffuletta that could easily be eaten without having to juggle that tall sandwich. I think this is the perfect solution. I hope you enjoy!
Muffuletta on a Stick
- 1/4 lb sliced cotta salami
- 1/4 lb sliced pepperoni
- 1/4 lb sliced ham
- 8 oz provolone cheese cubed
- pimento stuffed green olives
- roasted red peppers
- Stack salami, pepperoni and ham on top of each other, roll up. Stick skewers about 2 inches apart through the roll. Slice, cleanly and carefully, between each skewer. Push roll onto skewer and up 3 to 4 inches, thread roasted red pepper, olive, and lastly a cube of cheese onto the skewer.
- These can be made hours before party and refrigerated.
Don’t miss my Tailgating Series!