Baked Muffuletta Sliders is a flavorful delight for any occasion! These slider sandwiches offers flavors that will leave your taste buds dancing.
Baked Muffuletta Sliders
Layers of cotta salami, ham, pepperoni, and provolone cheese nestled within the sweetness of Hawaiian Rolls are a taste sensation. The star of the show is the Olive Salad – a zesty combination of Greek olives, pimento-stuffed green olives, pickled Italian vegetables, olive oil, dried oregano, parsley, and a hint of black pepper. This medley of flavors creates salty, savory, and tangy goodness in every bite.
Ingredients you’ll need
The full recipe with ingredient amounts and instructions is at the bottom of this post. You can save a tree and the recipe to your personal and private recipe box here on Call Me PMc. This way, you’ll never misplace it.
- Hawaiian rolls or slider buns. (this brand is cheaper)
- Cotta salami, sliced thin.
- Ham, sliced thin.
- Pepperoni, sliced
- Provolone cheese, sliced
- Olive Salad. The recipe is below, or get the original olive salad or Boscoli brand here.
- Kalamata olives, chopped
- green olives stuffed with pimentos, chopped
- pickled Italian vegetables (aka giardiniera)
- olive oil
- crushed dried oregano
- ground black pepper
Baked Muffuletta Sliders Tips
- Layering is Key: When assembling your sliders, layer the meats and cheese evenly to ensure each bite has a perfect balance of flavors.
- Olive Salad Magic: Let the Olive Salad sit briefly before spreading it on the rolls. This allows the flavors to meld, intensifying the overall taste.
- Perfectly Baked: Preheat your oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit and cover the assembled sliders with foil if you opt for baked sliders. Bake until the cheese is melted and the rolls are golden brown.
- Unbaked: You can serve immediately, but it is best to wrap in plastic wrap or foil and refrigerate for one hour or more before serving.
Baked Muffuletta Sliders FAQ
A: Absolutely! Prepare the sliders ahead of time, cover them, and refrigerate until you’re ready to bake or serve.
A: Of course! Feel free to adjust the olive oil, herbs, or even add a touch of red pepper according to your taste preferences.
A: Certainly! If you’re looking for a quick fix, skip the baking step. The sliders will still be delicious.
NOLA-inspired tailgate menu
- BBQ shrimp
- Cajun Etouffee Nachos
- MUFFULETTA ON A STICK
- 10+ Must-have Picnic and Potluck Recipes to Make this Summer
- Buffalo Chicken Cheddar Sliders
- 21+ Awesome Main Dish Tailgating Recipes
Muffuletta sliders last thoughts
These Baked Muffuletta Sliders are a flavor-packed delight that will make any gathering a hit. Whether you bake them for a warm, gooey experience or enjoy them fresh and unbaked, the result is a taste sensation that’ll have everyone asking for seconds. With the Olive Salad adding a zing to every bite, these sliders are a simple yet impressive addition to your culinary repertoire. Give them a try, and get ready for a sandwich experience like no other!
Baked Muffuletta Sliders
Want to save recipes? Create an account or login & then you can use the “Save Recipe” button when viewing a recipe to save it to your Recipe Box. You can access your saved recipes on any device and generate a shopping list for recipes in your collections.Save To Your Recipe Box
For the Sandwich
- 1 package Hawaiian rolls or Hawaiian slider buns (buns are precut)
- ½ pound cotta salami sliced thin
- ½ pound ham sliced thin
- ½ pound pepperoni sliced
- ½ pound provolone cheese sliced
- 1 cup Olive Salad recipe below or these premade jar.https://www.amazon.com/Central-Grocery-Olive-Salad-32/dp/B07LFMTR37?tag=camepm-20&ref_=as_li_ss_tl
- ½ cup Greek olives chopped
- ½ cup green olives stuffed with pimentos chopped
- ½ cup pickled Italian vegetables
- ⅓ cup olive oil
- 1 clove garlic crushed
- ½ teaspoon crushed dried oregano
- 2 Tablespoon parsley
- ½ teaspoon oregano
- ⅛ teaspoon ground black pepper
- 3 Tablespoons butter melted
- ¼ teaspoon garlic minced finely
- ¼ teaspoon oregano
For the Sandwich
- Split the rolls in half.1 package Hawaiian rolls
- On the bottom half of each bun layer salami, pepperoni, ham, and cheese.½ pound cotta salami, ½ pound ham, ½ pound pepperoni, ½ pound provolone cheese
- Spoon olive salad, evenly, on top. Top with top bun.1 cup Olive Salad
- Combine melted butter, garlic, and oregano and brush over top of buns.3 Tablespoons butter, ¼ teaspoon garlic, ¼ teaspoon oregano
- Wrap in aluminum foil and press tightly together and let sit 30 minutes to an hour. This will keep the salad and sandwich from falling apart so much when you try to eat it. You can refrigerate or serve immediately.
For the Olive Salad
- Dice or process the olives and vegetables in a food processor for a few seconds. Combine all the Olive Salad ingredients and stir to combine. Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator. You can make this beforehand and store it until ready.½ cup Greek olives, ½ cup green olives stuffed with pimentos, ½ cup pickled Italian vegetables, ⅓ cup olive oil, 1 clove garlic, ½ teaspoon crushed dried oregano, 2 Tablespoon parsley, ½ teaspoon oregano, ⅛ teaspoon ground black pepper
- Perfectly Baked: Preheat your oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit and cover the assembled sliders with foil if you opt for baked sliders. Bake until the cheese is melted and the rolls are golden brown.Unbaked: You can serve immediately, but it is best to wrap in plastic wrap or foil and refrigerate for one hour or more before serving.