Buffalo Chicken Cheddar Sliders are a delightful flavor explosion in your mouth! Cheesy and spicy buffalo chicken sliders are the ultimate appetizers, guaranteed to leave your taste buds singing with delight.
Picture this: fluffy and warm dinner rolls, slathered with creamy ranch dressing and piled high with tender and juicy buffalo chicken. But that’s not all! We’re taking it up a notch with a generous helping of ooey-gooey melted cheese and some fiery jalapenos for a little kick.
To top it all off, we’re finishing these sliders with a garlic
Ingredients for Pull Apart Buffalo Chicken Cheddar Sliders
The full recipe with ingredient amounts and instructions is at the bottom of this post. You can save a tree and the recipe to your personal and private recipe box here on Call Me PMc. This way, you’ll never misplace it.
- Chicken. Rotisserie chicken is great for this recipe. As well, leftover grilled chicken is good.
- Dinner rolls. The standard for slider buns is King’s Hawaiian Rolls. However, you can use any small roll or bun.
- Buffalo sauce. Hands down my favorite buffalo sauce is Sweet Baby Ray’s.
- Cilantro. More or less to your liking.
- Dill. More or less to your taste.
- Ranch dressing. We prefer Ranch dressing made from Hidden Valley seasoning mix over bottled ranch dressing.
- Cheese. I like cheddar + mozzarella, but you can use any melty cheese of your choice.
- Jalapenos. If you prefer a milder jalapeno pepper look for smaller ones with smooth skin and no wrinkles.
butter. Real buttermelted with freshly minced garlic. I use 1/4 cup butterand 3 cloves or garlic but you can make it milder if you prefer by using less garlic.
Buffalo Chicken Sliders Notes and Tips
- You can store the BUFFALO CHICKEN SLIDERS in an air-tight container for 4 days in the refrigerator or freezer the chicken mixture in an air-tight container for up to 3 months. Let it thaw overnight then assemble the sliders.
- You can use pre-cooked rotisserie chicken or leftover chicken from a previous meal.
- Use a fork or your hands to shred the chicken into small pieces. This will help it mix well with the buffalo sauce and toppings.
- Make sure to toss the shredded chicken with buffalo sauce until it is well coated. You can adjust the amount of sauce depending on how spicy you like it.
- Use a cheese that melts well, like cheddar or mozzarella. Shredded cheese works best, as it will melt more evenly.
- For a little extra heat, slice some fresh jalapenos and add them on top of the cheese. Just be sure to slice them thinly so they don’t overpower the other flavors.
- Buffalo chicken sliders pair perfectly with creamy ranch dressing. Serve some on the side for dipping or drizzle it over the top of the sliders before serving.
How to make garlic
Melt 1/4 cup
You can make extra and keep it in an airtight container in the fridge. It’s great on chicken and beef. You can also add chopped parsley to it.
What to serve with Buffalo Chicken Sliders
- Beef Chorizo Sliders
- Slow Cooker Buffalo Chicken Sliders
- Pull-Apart Pesto Chicken Sliders
- Turkey Brie Sliders
- Cheddar Roast Beef Sliders
- Kentucky Hot Brown Sliders
- Strawberry Cheesecake Sliders
These sliders are the ultimate party food, perfect for any occasion. Whether you’re throwing a backyard BBQ, hosting a game night, or just looking for a delicious snack to enjoy with friends, these buffalo chicken sliders are sure to be a hit. So go ahead and give them a try – your taste buds will thank you!
Buffalo Chicken Cheddar Sliders
Want to save recipes? Create an account or login & then you can use the “Save Recipe” button when viewing a recipe to save it to your Recipe Box. You can access your saved recipes on any device and generate a shopping list for recipes in your collections.Save To Your Recipe Box Go to your saved recipes
- 1 cup chicken cooked and shredded
- 12 medium dinner rolls
- ½ cup buffalo sauce
- ½ cup cilantro chopped
- ½ cup dill chopped
- ½ cup Ranch dressing
- 1 cup cheese shredded, cheddar + mozzarella or any melty cheese of your choice
- ½ cup jalapenos sliced, pickled or fresh
- 2 tablespoons garlic butter butter + minced garlic
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Spray a baking dish with cooking spray or line it with parchment paper and set aside.
- In a bowl, combine the shredded chicken, buffalo sauce, chopped cilantro and dill. Mix it together.
- Cut the dinner rolls lengthwise, and place the bottom half of the rolls onto a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Top the dinner rolls with buffalo chicken and ranch dressing.
- Next, add shredded cheese and sliced jalapenos.
- Place the other half of the roll on top and brush some garlic butter on top.
- Cover the rolls with aluminum foil and bake for 15 minutes.
- Remove the foil and bake for another 5 minutes (until the top is golden brown).
- Serve hot and enjoy