Pull-Apart Pesto Chicken Sliders these baked sandwiches are loaded with juicy chicken and two kinds of pesto. This crowd-pleasing recipe is bursting with flavor. They’re great for any party, game day, or snack.
Pull-Apart Pesto Chicken Sliders is a great recipe for leftover chicken. You can make the chicken early in the slow cooker or instant pot. As well, you can basically use leftover chicken that’s been grilled, broiled, or baked. Additionally, you can use rotisserie chicken. Typically, I use traditional flavored rotisserie chicken.
Even my teenagers love these sliders. Keeping with the easy theme, I serve them with a wedge salad or edamame salad at home. As mentioned before, this is a great recipe for parties. I like to serve them with a creamy dip like Sausage Rotel Dip or Caramelized Onion Dip, and Bacon Wrapped Sausage Bites.
How to make Pull-Apart Pesto Chicken Sliders
- First, slice the Hawaiian rolls in half and place the bottom half on the baking sheet. Keep them together as a slab, do not break into individual rolls.
- Shred the chicken. Spread the chicken evenly over the bottom half of the rolls.
- Spread the basil pesto and the sun-dried tomato pesto over the chicken.
- Next, top with cheese. I used sliced provolone but you can use shredded. As well, you can use your favorite cheese. Mozzarella, Gouda, cheddar, Colby, really any cheese would be good.
- Place the top half of the rolls on top.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes, until the cheese is melted. As well, you can cover with foil if the top of the rolls are browning too quickly.
- Finally, cut rolls apart and serve warm
Try these recipes too!
- Sloppy Stromboli Joes
- Nashville Hot Chicken Meatball Sandwich
- Slow Cooker Shredded Beef Roast Hoagie
- Low Cal Breakfast Sandwich
These easy to make, pesto chicken pull-apart sliders are a quick and easy dinner and the leftovers make a tasty lunch the next day!
Please keep in mind that nutritional information is a rough estimate and can vary based on products used.
Pull-Apart Pesto Chicken Sliders
- 1 whole rotisserie chicken shredded, about 3 cups (more if desired)
- ⅓ cup basil pesto more or less if you like
- ⅓ cup sun-dried tomato pesto more or less if you like
- 1 12-pack Hawaiian rolls
- 12 slices cheese I used Provolone. Substitutes in text above.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Line a small baking sheet with aluminum foil and spray with cooking spray.
- Slice the Hawaiian rolls in half and place the bottom half on the baking sheet. Keep them together as a slab, do not break into individual rolls.
- Spread the chicken evenly over the bottom half of the rolls. Top with shredded chicken, basil pesto, sun-dried tomato pesto, and cheese.
- Place the top half of the rolls on top. Bake 10-15 minutes until cheese is melted. You can cover the top of the rolls with foil if they are browning too quickly. Cut rolls apart and serve warm.