Brie and Onion Bites – you’ll love the ease of this appetizer recipe, your guests will love how tasty it is! Each bite features a mini-size portion of creamy brie and a dollop of caramelized onions.
Brie and Onion Bites
Scroll to the bottom for the recipe or enjoy my ramblings first.
Use the real thing!
My helper from the time he could stand!
All of us – The Jones
Chocolate chip cookie dough.
Don’t you love the dough better than the actual baked cookie?!
Cupcakes I made for Ryder’s 6th birthday party.
I was featured in eat. drink. MISSISSIPPI. Magazine 10/2012
My flight of red wine at Flight Restaurant in Memphis
Sunday afternoon fun riding the Rhino with Lincoln, Summer, and Ryder.
For some crazy reason, she loves the lay in this flower pot.
I won a vacation to Henderson Park Inn ~ Destin, FL.
If her ears stood tall…..
My little man grew a mustache!
I love Instagram and the different exposures.
I hope you enjoyed those; here’s your recipe.
And, is it phyllo, filo, or fillo? I googled and all three apparently are use.
I like phyllo.
You may also like this tart!
You may also enjoy these recipes
Brie and Onion Bites
Want to save recipes? Create an account or login & then you can use the “Save Recipe” button when viewing a recipe to save it to your Recipe Box. You can access your saved recipes on any device and generate a shopping list for recipes in your collections.Save To Your Recipe Box Go to your saved recipes
- 3 sheets phyllo dough 24 premade phyllo cups
- 12 ounces brie cheese
- 1 large onion sliced
- 24 pieces bacon cooked, for garnish
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- balsamic reduction
- Add 2 Tablespoons oil to a saute' pan and cook onions on medium-low until lightly golden in color.
- Meanwhile, cut the phyllo dough into 12 even squares. They will be approximately 3x3 inches. Press dough into a mini-muffin tin.
- Cube brie in 1-inch cubes and place one cube in the bottom of each cup.
- Spoon onions onto cheese. Bake about 15 minutes, until pastry is lightly browned.
- Spoon 1/2 teaspoon Balsamic Reduction over top.
- Serve immediately.