This succulent shrimp recipe, Spicy Roasted Shrimp, is full of bold flavors. It’s a one-pot meal that’s ready in 5 minutes. It’s perfect for busy weeknight meals.
SPICY ROASTED SHRIMP
You can also cook these on the stovetop in a hot pan. Furthermore, you can also easily grill the shrimp a few minutes per side. Be careful to not overcook them or they’ll be tough.
LOOKING FOR MORE SHRIMP RECIPES?
- Sauteed Tequila Lime Shrimp
- Shrimp Pasta in Spicy New Orleans Tomato Cream Sauce
- New Orleans Sausage Shrimp Crawfish Pasta
- New Orleans Barbecue Shrimp Pasta
- Bang Bang Shrimp
- Sweet Corn Risotto with Shrimp
Spicy Roasted Shrimp
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Rinse shrimp and drain. Using paper towels, pat excess water off. Spread oil on a sheet pan.
- Whisk together the melted butter, red pepper flakes, sriracha, vinegar, honey, and salt and pepper (if desired) together in a small bowl until mixed.
- Add sauce to shrimp and toss to coat.
- Cook for 5 minutes, then turn shrimp and cook another 3 to 4 minutes or until shrimp are pink and curled to form a 'C'.
- You can serve with more melted butter if desired.