This succulent shrimp recipe, Spicy Roasted Shrimp, is full of bold flavors. It’s a one-pot meal that’s ready in 5 minutes. It’s perfect for busy weeknight meals.
SPICY ROASTED SHRIMP
You can also cook these on the stovetop in a hot pan. Furthermore, you can also easily grill the shrimp a few minutes per side. Be careful to not overcook them or they’ll be tough.
You can easily cut back on the heat by adjusting how much Sriracha and red pepper flakes you use.
LOOKING FOR MORE SHRIMP RECIPES?
- Sauteed Tequila Lime Shrimp
- Shrimp Pasta in Spicy New Orleans Tomato Cream Sauce
- New Orleans Sausage Shrimp Crawfish Pasta
- New Orleans Barbecue Shrimp Pasta
- Bang Bang Shrimp
- Sweet Corn Risotto with Shrimp
Spicy Roasted Shrimp
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Rinse shrimp and drain. Using paper towels, pat excess water off. Spread oil on a sheet pan.
- Add sauce to shrimp and toss to coat.
- Cook for 5 minutes, then turn shrimp and cook another 3 to 4 minutes or until shrimp are pink and curled to form a 'C'.
- You can serve with more melted butter if desired.