would be awesome, because really, can you have too much bacon?
Parmesan, panko, and seasonings make these roasted, one-pan Parmesan Potatoes a family favorite side dish recipe.
- 1 lb potatoes I like Yukon gold, but use your favorite or whatever is on sale
- 2-3 T olive oil
- 1/4 c panko
- 1/4 c Parmesan cheese freshly grated
- garlic powder
- dried parsley
- Slice potatoes then soak in water.
- Coat in oil
- Sprinkle garlic powder, salt, pepper, paprika, and parsley over potatoes.
- Arrange in a roasting dish.
- Sprinkle Parmesan cheese and panko over top of potatoes.
- Cook at 450 degrees F 18 to 25 minutes or until desired crispness is reached. Serve immediately.
Recipe from Paula @CallMePMc.com All images and content are copyright protected. Please do not use my images without prior permission that includes copying the ingredient list or entire recipe and posting in the comments on Pinterest for Facebook. If you want to share this recipe, please simply link back to this post for the recipe.
This would also be great served with Basil Cream Sauce
2 T chopped fresh basil
1 clove chopped garlic
1/2 c Greek yogurt
1/2 c mayonnaise
juice of one lemon
pinch of ground black pepper