would be awesome, because really, can you have too much bacon?
- 1 lb potatoes I like Yukon gold, but use your favorite or whatever is on sale
- 2-3 T olive oil
- 1/4 c panko
- 1/4 c Parmesan cheese freshly grated
- garlic powder
- dried parsley
- Slice potatoes then soak in water.
- Coat in oil
- Sprinkle garlic powder, salt, pepper, paprika, and parsley over potatoes.
- Arrange in a roasting dish.
- Sprinkle Parmesan cheese and panko over top of potatoes.
- Cook at 450 degrees F 18 to 25 minutes or until desired crispness is reached. Serve immediately.
This would also be great served with Basil Cream Sauce
2 T chopped fresh basil
1 clove chopped garlic
1/2 c Greek yogurt
1/2 c mayonnaise
juice of one lemon
pinch of ground black pepper