Parmesan Garlic Bread with Mayonnaise is made with a crusty loaf that is coated with a heavenly mixture of
Parmesan Garlic Bread with Mayonnaise
About the Cajun seasoning blend
If you notice in the recipe card below I added 2 tablespoons of Cajun seasoning blend. This is a personal blend that I make that we enjoy. We especially enjoy it on Cajun Butter Chicken. The recipe makes a lot but you can half it if you want. You’ll still have more than necessary for this recipe. Store any extra in an airtight container with your other spices.
As well, you can substitute a store-bought Cajun seasoning. Consider getting low-sodium or omit the salt called for in the recipe.
Ingredients you’ll need
The full recipe with ingredient amounts and instructions is at the bottom of this post. You can save it to your personal and private recipe box right here on Call Me PMc. Info in the recipe card.
- Loaf of French bread
- Cajun seasoning
Instructions To Make Parmesan Garlic Bread
Prepare and bake
- Begin by preheating your oven to 375°F!
- Allow the
butterto come to room temperature where it’s soft.
- Mix the
butter, mayo, garlic, and seasonings together.
- Line a large sheet pan with foil or parchment paper. (This is solely for easier cleaning.)
- Evenly slice the loaf in half and place both pieces on the foil lined baking sheet.
- Slather both halves with
buttermayo mixture. Sprinkle with parmesan cheese.
- Bake with the buttered side up for 18 to 20 minutes until the bread is golden and crisp on the edges.
- Remove from the oven, slice, and serve immediately.
Parmesan Garlic Bread with Mayonnaise
Want to save recipes? Create an account or login & then you can use the “Save Recipe” button when viewing a recipe to save it to your Recipe Box. You can access your saved recipes on any device and generate a shopping list for recipes in your collections.Save To Your Recipe Box Go to your saved recipes
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- ½ cup butter soft
- 3 cloves garlic minced or crushed
- 2 tablespoons Cajun seasoning recipe below
- 1 cup Parmesan cheese fresh and finely grated
- 1 pound loaf French bread or your favorite loaf of bread
- Preheat the oven 375℉. Slice your bread loaf in half horizontally.
- Mix the mayonnaise, butter, garlic, and seasoning together. Spread on the cut side of the bread and place the bread on a sheet pan.
- Sprinkle the parmesan cheese over the butter mixture.
- Bake for 15 to 20 minutes until the butter and cheese are melted and the edges are crusty.
- Remove from the oven and slice with a bread knife. Serve warm.
- Cast Iron Cookware UnveiledDiscover the best cast iron cookware from Dutch ovens and skillets to griddles, get durability and versatility that lasts a lifetime.
- Better Hissy Fit DipBetter Hissy Fit Dip, why is it better? Because I doubled the seasonings and added a secret ingredient that makes any dip better!
- Peach Jello Layer CakeDelightful Peach Jello Layer Cake is a delightful fruity and refreshing dessert that’s perfect for any occasion..
- Hoisin Pork TenderloinWhen it comes to dinner options that are both delicious and easy to prepare, hoisin pork tenderloin takes the cake. This recipe combines the rich flavors of hoisin sauce, the warmth of allspice, and the kick of garlic and pepper to create a mouthwatering dish that will have your family and friends coming back for seconds.
- Chocolate Peppermint Dessert DipChocolate Peppermint Dessert Dip is a delightful and indulgent treat perfect for holiday gatherings and sweet cravings. This creamy, dreamy dip combines the rich flavors of chocolate and the refreshing flavor of peppermint.
- Praline Brownies RecipePraline Brownies are a devilishly unique twist on brownies with rich praline icing sprinkled with salted, toasted pecans. These brownies are enough to make Lil Debbie jealous!