Parmesan Garlic Bread with Mayonnaise is made with a crusty loaf that is coated with a heavenly mixture of butter, mayonnaise, seasonings, garlic and cheese. This delicious buttery bread goes with any main dish. It’s super flavorful with butter, mayo, seasonings, and Parmesan cheese.
Parmesan Garlic Bread with Mayonnaise
I love making this bread to serve with soup, spaghetti, lasagna and any saucy entree. Try it with Slow Cooker Cheesy Penne, Seafood Pasta Bake, Beefy Tomato Soup, and Copycat Pasta e Fagioli Soup.
About the Cajun seasoning blend
If you notice in the recipe card below I added 2 tablespoons of Cajun seasoning blend. This is a personal blend that I make that we enjoy. We especially enjoy it on Cajun Butter Chicken. The recipe makes a lot but you can half it if you want. You’ll still have more than necessary for this recipe. Store any extra in an airtight container with your other spices.
As well, you can substitute a store-bought Cajun seasoning. Consider getting low-sodium or omit the salt called for in the recipe.
Ingredients you’ll need
The full recipe with ingredient amounts and instructions is at the bottom of this post. You can save it to your personal and private recipe box right here on Call Me PMc. Info in the recipe card.
- Loaf of French bread
- Cajun seasoning
Instructions To Make Parmesan Garlic Bread
Prepare and bake
- Begin by preheating your oven to 375°F!
- Allow the butter to come to room temperature where it’s soft.
- Mix the butter, mayo, garlic, and seasonings together.
- Line a large sheet pan with foil or parchment paper. (This is solely for easier cleaning.)
- Evenly slice the loaf in half and place both pieces on the foil lined baking sheet.
- Slather both halves with butter mayo mixture. Sprinkle with parmesan cheese.
- Bake with the buttered side up for 18 to 20 minutes until the bread is golden and crisp on the edges.
- Remove from the oven, slice, and serve immediately.
Parmesan Garlic Bread with Mayonnaise
Want to save recipes? Create an account or login & then you can use the “Save Recipe” button when viewing a recipe to save it to your Recipe Box. You can access your saved recipes on any device and generate a shopping list for recipes in your collections.Save To Your Recipe Box Go to your saved recipes
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- ½ cup butter soft
- 3 cloves garlic minced or crushed
- 2 tablespoons Cajun seasoning recipe below
- 1 cup Parmesan cheese fresh and finely grated
- 1 pound loaf French bread or your favorite loaf of bread
- 2 tablespoons paprika
- 2 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons onion powder
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- ¾ teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper more or less depending on the heat you want
- ½ teaspoon black pepper freshly cracked
- Preheat the oven 375℉. Slice your bread loaf in half horizontally.
- Mix the mayonnaise, butter, garlic, and seasoning together. Spread on the cut side of the bread and place the bread on a sheet pan.
- Sprinkle the parmesan cheese over the butter mixture.
- Bake for 15 to 20 minutes until the butter and cheese are melted and the edges are crusty.
- Remove from the oven and slice with a bread knife. Serve warm.
30 minute meals Appetizers Bread breakfast brunch cake cheese chicken chocolate desserts fruit menu pork Round ups salad sandwiches side dish snacks tailgating vegetables
- Best Caramel Sauce RecipeCaramel Sauce Recipe is deliciously simple, easy to make, and perfect for dipping and drizzling.
- Loaded Blackened Skillet ChickenLoaded Blackened Skillet Chicken is a simple and delicious dish that’s easy enough for weeknight meals yet impressive enough for a dinner party.
- BEST BBQ CHICKEN PIZZABest BBQ Chicken Pizza recipe has juicy chicken, tangy barbecue sauce, chewy mozzarella cheese, and the best ingredient of all, spicy jalapenos!
- JALAPENO PIMENTO CHEESEJalapeno Pimento Cheese is a classic Southern cheese spread recipe made with cheese, mayonnaise, pimento (peppers), and seasonings. Jalapenos add a spicy kick. I don’t know how pimento cheese became a Southern social essential, but I just know that it is.
- Orange Jalapeno Flat Iron SteakOrange Jalapeno Flat Iron Steak features tender juicy steak that’s been marinated and basted with a naturally sweet, spicy, and sticky sauce. This simple marinade for beef, pork, and chicken is easy to make but packs in a ton of flavor! Marinate your protein, steak in this case, in the morning for a fantastic, quick […]
- Margarita Lime BarsMargarita Lime Bars. Nothing says summer like a freshly blended margarita. Now you can enjoy the flavors of margarita in a dessert. Margarita bars, like their inspiration lemon bars, are tart and sweet with a buttery flaky crust.
Leave a Reply