You can mash the potatoes or leave them in cubes. To be honest, I make them both ways, but most recently I’ve been leaving them in cubes because it just saves time.
- 2 lbs potatoes I prefer Red or Yukon gold, peeled and boiled
- 1 c milk room temperature
- 1/4 c cream cheese cubed and room temp.
- 1/4 c sour cream room temp.
- 2 c shredded cheddar cheese
- 6 slices bacon cooked and crumbled
- 2 T green onion sliced thin
- Mash potatoes with milk, cream cheese and sour cream until smooth and creamy. Pour into 9 x 13 inch casserole dish. Cover with cheddar cheese and crumbled bacon. Heat in 350 degree oven until cheese is melted.
Recipe original from Paula at Call Me Pmc © 2012 – 2013 CallMePMc.com – All Rights Reserved "All recipes and images are original and the sole property of CallMePMc.com © 2012-2013, with all rights reserved. All content herein is meant for your personal enjoyment only. Content on CallMePMc.com is in no way to be used for commercial purposes. Other than linking to a page or pinning an image only on Pinterest (complete recipe is not allowed to be copied to Pinterest or any other site), Call Me PMc asks that you do not copy or otherwise use images or original recipes for any other purpose. If you would like to use any of my pictures you must first contact Call Me PMc and get express written permission. Use of this site automatically constitutes your agreement to these terms."
You may also find this collection useful!
25 Thirty Minute Weeknight Meals