You can mash the potatoes or leave them in cubes. To be honest, I make them both ways, but most recently I’ve been leaving them in cubes because it just saves time.
Twice Baked Potato Casserole
- 2 lbs potatoes I prefer Red or Yukon gold, peeled and boiled
- 1 c milk room temperature
- 1/4 c cream cheese cubed and room temp.
- 1/4 c sour cream room temp.
- 2 c shredded cheddar cheese
- 6 slices bacon cooked and crumbled
- 2 T green onion sliced thin
- Mash potatoes with milk, cream cheese and sour cream until smooth and creamy. Pour into 9 x 13 inch casserole dish. Cover with cheddar cheese and crumbled bacon. Heat in 350 degree oven until cheese is melted.
You may also find this collection useful!
25 Thirty Minute Weeknight Meals