Deli Meat Ranch Melt Sandwich is no ordinary sandwich. Its hearty, gooey and smothered in ranch dressing… because everything should be dripping in ranch dressing. Sandwich heaven.
I love sandwiches. Once I realized a sandwich didn’t have to be a boring slice of cold meat between to pieces of white bread, the world opened up to me! Just think of all the combinations you can make with just changing the deli meat, or mixing up what bread you use. Then there are the sauces, oh, THE SAUCES!!! Really a drippy sauce can just take a sandwich to the next level.
I could easily have sandwiches every night for dinner and keep number 30 as exciting as number one. Another great sandwich is my muffuletta.
Plus, sandwiches are quick and easy to make, which is good for busy families or those with little patience.
Deli Meat Ranch Melt Sandwich
Change up the bread, change-up the cheese, change-up the sauce and change-up the meat. BUT, one thing you can’t scrimp on is a good quality meat.
Based on the increased popularity of Italian-inspired sandwiches, Oscar Mayer brand has created an Old World Style of pepperoni and salami, for those seeking flavorful and convenient meats on the go and at home.
Sandwich-ready slices included in this line are
- Classic Salami
- Cracked Black Pepper Salami
- Classic Pepperoni
- Turkey Pepperoni
Old World Style pepperoni and salami makes a great addition to any sandwich and I piled it high on my Deli Meat Ranch Melt Sandwich. It’s also an excellent source of protein, with up to 8 grams per serving. At $3.29 (SRP), a 4 ounce package of Old World Style pepperoni or salami is also economical.
One of the best features for me is the Ezpeel Reseal packaging. No more digging out a separate zip-top bag once opened! This is important to us Moms!
I love a steaming hot sandwich with gooey cheese oozing out. This one is no exception. I also did a little trick to add some more texture and flavor to this sandwich. I sautéed the pepperoni until it was crisp then layered it on the sub roll along with turkey and salami. You can serve this cold or hot. I prefer it warmed. You’ll simply wrap your sandwich in foil and heat in a 350° oven until the meat is hot and cheese is melted. It’ll take 8 to 10 minutes, but it varies depending on how thick your sandwich is.
After its warm, spoon on homemade or store-bought Ranch Dressing, as well as, lettuce and tomato if you prefer. Sometimes, I add the ‘salad’ and sometimes I don’t. It’s great either way.
Deli Meat Ranch Melt Sandwich
For 2 sandwiches
- 2 sub rolls
- 12 slices ham
- 12 slices salami I used peppered salami
- 12 slices pepperoni I used turkey pepperoni
- 6 slices provolone cheese
- 3 tablespoon ranch dressing
- optional - lettuce tomato, onion
- For one sandwich I used 6 slices each of ham, salami, and pepperoni with 3 slices of provolone cheese. I used 1 and 1/2 tablespoon ranch dressing per sandwich.
- Cook pepperoni until crisp 30 to 45 seconds per side.
- Layer ham, salami, pepperoni and cheese on bread. Place bun on top and wrap in aluminum foil.
- Bake in 400° oven 8 to 10 minutes until meat is hot and cheese is melted. (You may have to unwrap one and check.)
- Remove from oven, add ranch dressing. Add any additional toppings you desire.
- Enjoy !