Spicy, mouth-watering nachos are always a hit, Spicy Italian Nachos are a different version of your favorite treat. Perfect for game day, kids snack and general entertaining.
Why Spicy Italian Nachos are the best…
Spicy Italian Nachos
- 1 pound hot Italian sausage use mild is you prefer
- 1 cup pepperoni slices
- 4 cup tortilla chips
- 2/3 cup chunky spaghetti sauce
- 2 cup mozzarella cheese shredded
- 3 Tablespoon sliced black olives or more if you prefer
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1 teaspoon fried parsley or 1 T fresh parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes adjust to suit your taste
- 1 green onion sliced thin
- Cook sausage in large skillet over medium-high, breaking up as it cooks. Cook until sausage is not longer pink. Remove from skillet and allow sausage to drain on paper towels. Turn skillet to medium and heat pepperoni slices. You can cook until they're just warmed through or until they're crisp, whichever you prefer. Layer chips on a cookie sheet and heat in a 375 degree oven until hot. Remove chips from oven and set aside. On an oven-safe serving platter layer one half of each of the following in this order: chips, sausage, pepperoni, spaghetti sauce, cheese, Italian seasoning, parsley, pepper, olives, and green onions. Repeat layer. Heat in oven until cheese melts. Serve immediately.
or these Fish Nachos!
Did you try my Spicy Italian Nachos?