Gin Spiked Cucumber Lemonade is the easiest and delicious boozy recipe to bring to a party. It takes minutes to put together for a deliciously summery cocktail!!
For more scrumptious recipes, fun projects, and exciting news subscribe to Call Me PMc
Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest
Sweet, tart, and refreshing with a boozy kick, this Gin Spiked Cucumber Lemonade is everything you could want in a cocktail. It has familiar and easy to find ingredients. Or, if you prefer to make it non-alcoholic enjoy a twist of regular lemonade by making it fizzy with club soda.
There’s just something about a big glass of ice cold lemonade on a hot summer day! Make it boozy and, well, that’s just a whole next level of goodness!🍹 You hear me?
Gin Spiked Cucumber Lemonade
This cool and refreshing cocktail recipe takes just three simple ingredients to make!
I have found that the Simply Lemonade, Simply Limeade, Simply Peach, etc line of drinks make great mixers. I used the Simply Lemonade light for this recipe. However, you can use another store-bought or homemade lemonade. As well, you can use freshly squeezed lemon juice and simple syrup. (You’ll a total of 2 ounces so use as much or little of the simple syrup to make it as sweet as you want.)
Furthermore, this drink doesn’t have cucumber in the recipe itself. Rather, a thin slice of cucumber is floated on top. When you sip it, you get that nice olfactory stimulation. It does, actually, add a nice element therefore, I don’t recommend leaving it off.
I rimmed the glass with sugar for an added touch.
Finally, I like a good gin like Hendricks, but use whatever kind you like best.
How to rim a glass
- Start with a shallow plate or bowl of water, lime juice or lemon juice. Dip the rim of your glass into the liquid. Alternatively, you could cut a lime or lemon wedge and moisten the rim with it.
- Step two, you want to evenly dip the rim into the sugar, salt, or whatever you’re riming the glass with. I have used non-pareils, and chocolate. You may want to use coconut or sprinkles, dependingly on what you’re serving. Get creative.
- Carefully craft your cocktail and pour into your glass.
More boozy drinks
REMEMBER TO SUBSCRIBE TO Call Me Pmc Newsletter FOR FREE AND RECEIVE FRESH RECIPE NOTIFICATIONS DELIVERED INTO YOUR INBOX! You may also want to join my Facebook Group, Call Me Pmc- Easy Recipes.
Gin Spiked Cucumber Lemonade
Want to save recipes? Create an account or login & then you can use the “Save Recipe” button when viewing a recipe to save it to your Recipe Box. You can access your saved recipes on any device and generate a shopping list for recipes in your collections.Save To Your Recipe Box Go to your saved recipes
- 1 ounce gin
- 2 ounces lemonade
- 3 ounces club soda
- garnish with cucumber and lemon slice and mint
- Add ice to your glass
- To a shaker, add gin and lemonade. Shake. Strain over ice. Top with soda. Garnish and enjoy.
You can also find great recipes here or at Meal Plan Monday or Weekend Potluck
Dorothy Reinhold says
This sounds delicious and refreshing!