Deli Meat Ranch Melt Sandwich is no ordinary sandwich. Its hearty, gooey and smothered in ranch dressing… because everything should be dripping in ranch dressing. Sandwich heaven.
DELI MEAT RANCH MELT SANDWICH
I love sandwiches. Once I realized a sandwich didn’t have to be a boring slice of cold meat between two pieces of white bread, the world opened up to me! Just think of all the combinations you can make by just changing the deli meat, or mixing up what bread you use.
Then there are the sauces, oh, THE SAUCES!!! Really a drippy sauce can just take a sandwich to the next level.
I could easily have sandwiches every night for dinner and keep the 30th one as exciting as number one. Another great sandwich is my muffuletta.
Plus, sandwiches are quick and easy to make, which is good for busy families or those with little patience.
RANCH MELT SANDWICH
Change up the bread, the cheese, and the sauce BUT, one thing you can’t scrimp on is good-quality meat.
Based on the increased popularity of Italian-inspired sandwiches, Oscar Mayer brand has created an Old World Style of pepperoni and salami, for those seeking flavorful and convenient meats on the go and at home.
Sandwich-ready slices included in this line are
- Classic Salami
- Cracked Black Pepper Salami
- Classic Pepperoni
- Turkey Pepperoni
I love a steaming hot sandwich with gooey cheese oozing out. This one is no exception.
I use this little trick to add some more texture and flavor to this sandwich. Sautéed the pepperoni until it was crisp then layered it on the sub roll along with turkey and salami. You can serve this cold or hot. I prefer it hot. You’ll simply wrap your sandwich in foil and heat it in a 350° oven until the meat is hot and the cheese is melted. It’ll take 8 to 10 minutes, but it varies depending on how thick your sandwich is.
After it’s warm, spoon on homemade or store-bought Ranch Dressing, as well as, lettuce and tomato if you prefer. Sometimes, I add the green and sometimes I don’t. It’s great either way.
WHILE YOU’RE HERE CHECK OUT THESE RECIPES
- Fish Nachos
- Sausage Crawfish Poutine Cheese Fries
- Cajun Etouffee Nachos
- Italian Nachos
- Gin Spiked Cucumber Lemonade
- Baked Pumpkin Donuts Caramel Glaze
- Loaded Nachos
- Greek Seafood Nachos
Deli Meat Ranch Melt Sandwich
Want to save recipes? Create an account or login & then you can use the “Save Recipe” button when viewing a recipe to save it to your Recipe Box. You can access your saved recipes on any device and generate a shopping list for recipes in your collections.Save To Your Recipe Box
For 2 sandwiches
- 2 sub rolls
- 12 slices ham
- 12 slices salami I used peppered salami
- 12 slices pepperoni I used turkey pepperoni
- 6 slices provolone cheese
- 3 tablespoon ranch dressing
- optional - lettuce tomato, onion
- For one sandwich I used 6 slices each of ham, salami, and pepperoni with 3 slices of provolone cheese. I used 1 and 1/2 tablespoon ranch dressing per sandwich.
- Cook pepperoni until crisp 30 to 45 seconds per side.
- Layer ham, salami, pepperoni and cheese on bread. Place bun on top and wrap in aluminum foil.
- Bake in 400° oven 8 to 10 minutes until meat is hot and cheese is melted. (You may have to unwrap one and check.)
- Remove from oven, add ranch dressing. Add any additional toppings you desire.
- Enjoy !