This fish taco sauce is the perfect blend of mayo, yogurt, lime juice, green onions, cilantro, and hot sauce. It adds great flavor to your salad, tacos, fish, shrimp, and more!
FISH TACO SAUCE
If possible mix the sauce together at least an hour beforehand. This will allow all the flavors to get to know each other. Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator until your tacos are ready.
Slice your green onions thin and chop the cilantro into small pieces.
Finally, store it in your refrigerator in a covered bowl or mason jar. It will last for about one week.
MORE SEAFOOD RECIPES
MORE SAUCE RECIPES YOU’LL ENJOY
Please keep in mind that nutritional information is a rough estimate and can vary based on the products used.
Finally, I updated this post from an earlier version on September 9, 2012. I made new photos and simplified the recipe instructions.
Did you make this sauce? Be sure to leave a 5-star rating and a comment below!
Fish Taco Sauce
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- ½ cup Greek yogurt
- 1 Tablespoon lime juice fresh if you have it
- 1 to 2 medium green onions greens part only, sliced thin
- 1 tablespoon cilantro chopped fine
- 1 teaspoon Sriracha sauce more or less depending how spicy you want it
- ⅛ teaspoon cumin
- salt and pepper to taste
- Chop green onions and cilantro into small pieces.
- Mix all ingredients together and store in an airtight container in the refrigerator for at least 1 hour before serving.