Moe’s Chipotle Ranch Dressing is sweet, tangy, spicy, and creamy. It’s the perfect topper for salads, tacos, burrito bowls, burgers, or dipping fries and veggies!
This made-from-scratch salad dressing is so easy & packed with flavor you may never buy store-bought again! With just a few basic ingredients you can have this salad dressing on rotation all year.
HOW TO MAKE MOE’S CHIPOTLE RANCH DRESSING
Make the best salad dressing with the best and freshest ingredients.
- Put all of the ingredients in a blender or food processor. Blend until smooth or leave it a little chunky if you prefer.
- Taste and adjust any seasoning. Re-blend if you add an ingredient.
- You can serve this dressing immediately. However, I recommend you let it rest in the refrigerator at least 30 minutes for the flavors to marry.
What are chipotle peppers in adobe sauce?
Chipotle chiles ( chipotle peppers) are dried and smoked jalapeños. Adobo is a tangy, slightly sweet red sauce. Put them together and you have an intensely flavored and versatile Tex-Mex ingredient. Use just the chipotles for smoky chile heat or just the sauce for a sour-sweet flavor and a slightly less fiery smoky heat.
HOW TO STORE THIS SALAD DRESSING
- Keep it in an airtight container in the refrigerator until you’re ready to use it.
- Homemade dressings don’t have preservatives in them. Therefore, they will last up to two weeks. (Using it won’t be hard though because you’ll want to put it on everything!)
While you’re here, check out these recipes
- Houstons Restaurant Buttermilk Garlic Salad Dressing
- Easy Blue Cheese Ranch Dressing
- Sriracha Thousand Island
- Balsamic Salad Dressing
- Frozen Fruit Salad Dressing
Please keep in mind that nutritional information is a rough estimate and can vary based on products used.
Moe's Chipotle Ranch Dressing
Want to save recipes? Create an account or login & then you can use the “Save Recipe” button when viewing a recipe to save it to your Recipe Box. You can access your saved recipes on any device and generate a shopping list for recipes in your collections.Save To Your Recipe Box Go to your saved recipes
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- ⅓ cup milk
- 1 medium garlic clove
- 2 - 3 medium green onions sliced
- 2 teaspoons fresh dill or ½ teaspoon dried dill
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- ½ teaspoon cumin
- 2 - 3 medium chipotle peppers in adobe sauce
- 1-2 teaspoons adobo sauce adjust to taste
- lime juice juice from 1/2 of a lime