Lime Crema for Tacos is a versatile sauce for fish and shrimp tacos. Made with Greek yogurt my Lime Crema for Tacos is light and bright.
It’s a great addition to Mexican and tortilla soups. This Lime Crema will cool down any spicy dish.
Lime Crema for Tacos Tips
- I made this Lime Crema for Tacos recipe for my Caribbean Jamaican Jerk Fish Tacos, but you can put it on any of my fish taco recipes, Fish Tacos with Mango Salsa, Fish Tacos with Mango Coconut Lime Salsa, and Fish Tacos.
- Also, I used Greek yogurt, but you can use sour cream.
- As well, I don’t recommend using a bottled lime juice. It tastes much better with fresh.
- Visit my Amazon aStore for my suggested Kitchen Essentials.
Lime Crema for Tacos
- 1/2 cup Greek yogurt
- 3 tablespoon mayonnaise
- 1 Tablespoon fresh lime juice
- zest of 1 lime
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Mix all ingredients together.
- Allow to sit in refrigerator 1 hour before using.
- Store in an airtight container up to 1 week in the refrigerator.