Bright and fresh, Fish Tacos with Mango Coconut Lime Salsa is an easy weekday dinner that you can have ready in less than 30 minutes!
Refreshing, clean flavors of mango and lime makes a nice contrast to spicy Creole flavored fish. Add a sprinkle of coconut for an island flair!
I started loving fish tacos when I had these at Tacky Jack’s in Orange Beach, AL. Every year we go I have to have these tacos. They are the perfect mix of ingredients and spice. I make a variety of fish tacos myself and I’m always trying different spices and vegetables in them.
Fish Tacos with Mango Coconut Lime Salsa Tips
- Fish filets cook in less than 10 minutes, making this a quick and easy weeknight dinner.
- Fill free to use corn or flour tortillas.
- You can grill the fish or cook stove top as directed below.
- You may also like to substitute Mango Avocado Salsa, Pineapple Mango Relish or Red Onion, Avocado and Mango Salsa for the Mango Coconut Lime Salsa in this recipe. Any of them would make great toppers.
- Any milk white fish will work in this recipe. Use your favorite or what’s on sale.
Fish Tacos with Mango Coconut Lime Salsa
- 1 mango diced
- 1 lime zest and juice
- 1 tablespoon shredded coconut
- 1 tablespoon fresh dill or 1 teaspoon dried dill
- 1 pound white fish
- 2 tablespoon lime juice
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon Creole seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- To Serve
- 2 cups lettuce
- 8 small corn or flour tortillas
- Mix salsa ingredients together and refrigerate.
- Heat a non-stick pan to medium high. Add oil.
- Pat fish dry with a paper towel. Sprinkle Creole seasoning on both sides of fish.
- Add to hot pan and cook 2 to 3 minutes on each side. Time will vary depending on thickness of fish. Fish will be done with it changes from opaque to white and flakes with a fork. (You may also grill fish if you prefer.)
- Warm tortillas in oven or under broiler.
- Assemble tacos. Top tortillas with lettuce, fish and salsa. Fold and serve immediately
If you like my Fish Tacos with Mango Coconut Lime Salsa, these fish recipes may also excite you!