Southern Sisters Gourmet provided me with sample products for purposes of providing a review. As always, all opinions are 100% mine. ~ Paula
BLT Dip is quick, easy, very tasty and perfect for many occasions!
It’s also the first to go at every party.
I’m still cooking with my Southern Sisters products that I received a while back. These products make it so easy to cook, even I don’t feel like cooking sometimes! I especially like to use these shortcut methods when we’re entertaining!
One of the most popular sandwiches, the BLT is a classic. With good reason, who doesn’t love bacon, crunchy lettuce and fresh juicy home-grown tomatoes?! I makes perfect sense to use these flavor combinations in more than just a sandwich. I love a creamy dip. A BLT dip takes the great flavors of the sandwich and transforms into a creamy appetizer!
I made this BLT Dip with a mix from Southern Sisters, you can read all about their products. I changed the suggested recipe up a little, just ’cause that’s what I do. I rarely make a recipe exactly as it’s written…always trying to tweak it. This was also the case with the suggested recipe on the BLT Dip package. I altered it and was extremely pleased with the results.
- ¾ cup mayonnaise
- 8 ounces cream cheese room temperature
- 4 ounces pepper jack cheese grated
- 2 tablespoons ranch seasoning
- 1 cup lettuce shredded
- 1 cup Roma tomatoes diced
- 8 slices bacon cooked and crumbled
- ¼ cup green onions sliced
- .Top the ranch mixture with lettuce, tomatoes, bacon and sliced green onions. Serve.
- Top the ranch mixture with lettuce, tomatoes, bacon and sliced green onions.
- Serve with your choice of chips or crackers
Enter our Bacon Month Giveaway
Hungry for more?
‘); // ]]>
This posts contains affiliate links.