Hot Bacon Cheesy Dip Recipe. Creamy. Cheesy. Ummmm, Bacony?
Like seriously, I can’t quit eating this! Hot Bacon Cheesy Dip Recipe is an easy and delish dip great for tailgating, potlucks and parties!
It’s just the right mix of cheesy and creamy with that salty bacon topping it all off. Although, I find some people (my husband, ahem!) likes to dip the top of to get the most bacon in his bite. Maybe, the best solution would be to mix bacon into the dip as well as spread it on top! (In that case, double the amount of bacon in the recipe below!)
Hot Bacon Cheesy Dip Recipe
- Cook your bacon extra crispy for this recipe.
- This will be the first to go at parties, you may want to do yourself a favor and make a double batch.
- Serve your Hot Bacon Cheesy Dip Recipe with buttery crackers, pita chips or vegetables.
- Bake in a large pan or in individual ramekins.
- For longer parties, you can make this and keep it warm in a slow cooker. I recommend adding 1/4 cup water to the mixture so it doesn’t dry out.
Last year I participated in Bacon Month with a few other blogger friends. I made Grilled Stuffed Jalapeno Peppers with Brown Sugar Bacon and Bacon Cream Cheese Stuffed Wontons which are two of my most popular recipes. They’re also recipes I go to again and again when entertaining and tailgating. People love bacon, it’s as simple as that!
- 8- ounce cream cheese soft
- 2 cups cheddar cheese shredded
- 8- ounce Greek yogurt
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 6 slices bacon cooked crisp and chopped
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon red pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- Combine all ingredients except 1/4 cup cheddar cheese and 1/4 cup bacon.
- Spread mixture in a 2 cup oven safe container.
- Top with remaining cheese and bacon.
- Bake at 350 degrees 18 to 20 minutes or until hot and bubbly
Serve with chips, crackers or vegetables.
©CallMePMc.com All images & content are copyright protected. Please do not use my images without prior permission. If you want to republish this recipe, please re-write the recipe in your own words, or link back to this post for the recipe.
What’s your favorite dip?
If you like this Hot Bacon Cheesy Dip Recipe, you may also like
Manwich sloppy joe hot dip!