Grilled Stuffed Jalapeno Peppers with Brown Sugar Bacon – spicy jalapenos stuff with cream cheese and topped with sweet and smokey bacon.
Grilled Stuffed Jalapeno Peppers
If you’ve been following Call Me PMc, you know that this is Bacon Month. I’ve been sharing two new bacon recipes each week for you. If you scroll all the way to the bottom of this post, you can see what everyone else has made as well.
For these stuffed jalapeno peppers, I cooked the bacon first instead of wrapping it around the pepper and grilling it. The thing I don’t like about wrapping the pepper is the bacon doesn’t get crispy. I like crispy bacon.
This is a great appetizer and perfect party or tailgating food. It’s particularly popular with guys. It’s also an easy recipe to make. Put it together hours beforehand and grill or bake when needed. It’s also good hot or room temperature. I bet it’s even good cold, but there’s never any leftover to try cold!
Prepping takes longer than the actual cook time leaving you time to enjoy the party and not standing over the grill! Actually, maybe I should stand over the grill longer and not at the bar……..
It’s Bacon Month and we’re celebrating each week with a new giveaway!
While you’re here, check out these recipes
- Twice Baked Potato Casserole
- Keto-Friendly recipes
- Fresh Blueberry Muffin Cake
- Baked Focaccia Turkey Sandwich
- Balsamic Pork Loin
- Rosemary Lemon Grilled Chicken
- Chocolate Gravy
Grilled Stuffed Jalapeno Peppers with Brown Sugar Bacon
Want to save recipes? Create an account or login & then you can use the “Save Recipe” button when viewing a recipe to save it to your Recipe Box. You can access your saved recipes on any device and generate a shopping list for recipes in your collections.Save To Your Recipe Box Go to your saved recipes
- 8 large jalapenos
- ¾ cup cream cheese room temperature
- ⅔ cup feta cheese
- 1 teaspoon steak seasoning I used (McCormick Grill Mates Montreal Steak)
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- 6 slices bacon
- Heat grill to 375 degrees.Cook Bacon
- Line baking sheet with aluminum foil. Preheat oven to 400°F. Set a cooking rack inside the baking sheet. Lay the bacon slices on the baking sheet and sprinkle the brown sugar over bacon on the rack. Bake in the preheated oven until crisp, about 20 minutes. Remove and chop into small pieces.Prepare Jalapenos
- Cut jalapenos in half and scoop out the seedsFilling
- In a bowl, combine cream cheese, feta cheese and steak seasoning.
- Fill the jalapeno halves with the cream cheese mixture, top with bacon.Grill
- Place on grill and grill until cheese melts and jalapenos are charred about 5 minutes.
- Remove and serve hot or room temperature.
Follow my Pinterest boards for more bacon and other recipes