Grilled Stuffed Jalapeno Peppers with Brown Sugar Bacon – spicy jalapenos stuff with cream cheese and topped with sweet and smokey bacon.
It’s Bacon Month and I have giveaways each week. You can enter here.
If you’ve been following Call Me PMc, you know that this is Bacon Month. I’ve been sharing two new bacon recipes each week for you. If you scroll all the way to the bottom of this post, you can see what everyone else has made as well.
For these stuffed jalapeno peppers, I cooked the bacon first instead of wrapping it around the pepper and grilling it. The thing I don’t like about wrapping the pepper is the bacon doesn’t get crispy. I like crispy bacon.
This is a great appetizer and perfect party or tailgating food. It’s particularly popular with guys. It’s also an easy recipe to make. Put it together hours beforehand and grill or bake when needed. It’s also good hot or room temperature. I bet it’s even good cold, but there’s never any leftover to try cold!
Prepping takes longer than the actual cook time leaving you time to enjoy the party and not standing over the grill! Actually, maybe I should stand over the grill longer and not at the bar……..
It’s Bacon Month and we’re celebrating each week with a new giveaway!
Grilled Stuffed Jalapeno Peppers with Brown Sugar Bacon
- 8 jalapenos
- 3/4 cup cream cheese room temperature
- 2/3 cup feta cheese
- 1 teaspoon steak seasoning I used (McCormick Grill Mates Montreal Steak)
- 3 tablespoon brown sugar
- 6 slices good bacon
- Heat grill to 375 degrees.Cook Bacon
- Line baking sheet with aluminum foil. Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Set a cooking rack inside the baking sheet. Lay the bacon slices on the baking sheet and sprinkle the brown sugar over bacon on the rack. Bake in the preheated oven until crisp, about 20 minutes. Remove and chop into small pieces.Prepare Jalapenos
- Cut jalapenos in half and scoop out the seedsFilling
- In a bowl, combine cream cheese, feta cheese and steak seasoning.
- Fill the jalapeno halves with the cream cheese mixture, top with bacon.Grill
- Place on grill and grill until cheese melts and jalapenos are charred about 5 minutes.
- Remove and serve hot or room temperature.
Follow my Pinterest boards for more bacon and other recipes