Baked Tex-Mex Pimiento Cheese Dip Recipe, this dip is so good, I couldn’t quit eating it even before it was baked!
It has the traditional Pimiento Cheese flavors, but more. So much more!
I can make a meal on appetizers. They boys and I often snack on José Olé with our favorite dips.
For this dip recipe, I minced one jalapeno and added red pepper and paprika which really brings the heat to this Baked Tex-Mex Pimiento Cheese Dip Recipe. Adjust to your taste. We like heat. I then added chopped fresh cilantro. That’s the signature Tex-Mex flavor. Cilantro brightens this dip and it’s not the same without it. Of course, fresh is best, but use dried if you don’t have or can’t find fresh cilantro.
I wanted to serve this dip hot, but as I stated before it’s delicious cold or even room temperature.
Baked Tex-Mex Pimiento Cheese Dip Recipe
- Cream cheese always mixes into other ingredients best if it’s at room temperature.
- Drain the pimientos well, otherwise the dip will be too watery.
- Add as much or little cilantro as you like.
- Likewise, adjust the pepper and jalapeno amounts to the heat level you’re comfortable with.
I keep José Olé Mexican Snacks on hand for the boys after school snacks at all times. The Nacho Bites and Mini Tacos are their favorites. They like to use them to dip in the Baked Tex-Mex Pimiento Cheese Dip Recipe. I couldn’t agree more. The Mini Tacos are great on their own as is the dip but together (whoa!) you’ll be tempted to make a meal on it!
The boys love the different variations of flavors and I love that it saves me time and money by not having to stop for a treat on the way home. Made with real meat and cheese, José Olé snacks provide the protein-packed fuel to keep your kids on the move no matter the occasion. Mom, this is a snack you can feel good about giving your kids.
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 4 ounces cream cheese room temperature
- 4 ounces diced pimientos
- 1 jalapeno seeded and minced
- 2 tablespoon green onion minced
- 1 teaspoon dry or 3 tablespoons fresh cilantro
- 8- ounce Colby jack cheese shredded
- 1/4 teaspoon ground red pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon paprika
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- dash of Worcestershire sauce
- Jose Ole mini tacos or other chips crackers or vegetables for dipping.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Cream mayonnaise and cream cheese together until smooth.
- Drain pimientos.
- Add pimientos, jalapeno, green onions, cilantro, red pepper, paprika, salt, pepper and Worcestershire to cream mixture.
- Stir in cheese.
- Pour into a 3-cup (or larger) oven safe dish that has been sprayed with non-stick spray.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 25 to 30 minutes or until heated through.
- Serve hot.
Recipe from Paula @CallMePMc.com All images and content are copyright protected. Please do not use my images without prior permission that includes copying the ingredient list or entire recipe and posting in the comments on Pinterest for Facebook. If you want to share this recipe, please simply link back to this post for the recipe.