An easy recipe for a delicious dessert, Strawberry Cheesecake Pizza Recipe has a really yummy pizza crust topped with sweetened cream cheese and strawberry pie filling.
This is a simple recipe made with pre-made components for a quick treat.
This is such an easy dessert to make. Furthermore, it’s a fun recipe for beginner cooks and children. New cooks need easy, no-fail recipes and this one is perfect!
STRAWBERRY CHEESECAKE PIZZA RECIPE
- Crust. I used a premade, refrigerated pizza crust and pressed it into a circle. For a sweeter dessert, you can use sugar cookie dough. You can make homemade, a mix, or refrigerated sugar cookie dough. For yet another option, you can use pie crust for the dessert pizza crust. YUM!
- Filling. For the filling, I mixed cream cheese, sugar, and an egg. The egg binds the mixture together so it doesn’t run off the dough. For the sugar, you can use granulated or coconut sugar. I don’t like to bake with sugar substitutes, but if the package states the sugar substitute is okay to bake with then it will work in this recipe. Additionally, you can use lemon curd, yogurt, Nutella, or peanut butter.
- Topping. I really like strawberry pie filling. I enjoy the taste and the beautiful color. You can use cherry or blueberry pie filling. As well, you can use fresh fruit or a mix of different fresh fruits. As stated below in the recipe card, the pie filling is added after the crust and filling is baked. If you’re using fresh fruit, it will go on after the crust and filling is baked as well.
- Extras. Additionally, this dessert pizza is great served warm with Cool Whip or ice cream!
FRESH FRUIT COMBINATIONS
- Blueberries, strawberries, raspberries, and blackberries make a stunning red, white, and blue pizza!
- Go tropical with mango, kiwi, and pineapple.
- As well, mandarin oranges, kiwis, strawberries, blueberries, and pineapple gives a rainbow of beautiful colors.
While you’re here check, out these recipes
- Oreo Cream Cheese Fluff Trifle
- Rolo Cheesecake Recipe
- 9 Margaritas to Make Now
- Dark Chocolate Brown Sugar Cookies
- Chocolate Chunk Bread Pudding
- Oreo Cheesecake Trifle
- No-cook Strawberry Cheesecake
Finally, Please keep in mind that nutritional information is a rough estimate and can vary based on products used.
Strawberry Cheesecake Pizza Recipe
- Preheat your oven to 350°F. Grease a 12-inch pizza pan or a 9x13-inch baking pan. Press the dough to fit the pan.
- Sprinkle the dough with 1 tablespoon for sugar.
- Spread the cream cheese mixture over the crust and as close to the edge as you can without it running over.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until the cream cheese mixture is set and the edge of the crust is lightly browned.
- Remove the pizza from the oven and allow it to cool 20 to 30 minutes before topping with the pie filling. Carefully spread the pie filling evenly over the cream cheese mixture.
- Serve with whipped cream or ice cream. Refrigerate leftovers.